illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sov 5 city, Orc Spear Specialization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Duran View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sov 5 city, Orc Spear Specialization
    Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 09:05
Hello Forums, there's a few people I'd like to thank beforehand of posting this project I did of finding out how fast one could possible produce Kobold Cohorts in the game at 800% sov. He-Man, for giving me the idea and knowing I'd do it. Stukahh for all of the resources I needed to get it done, and most of SIN for motivating me to actually finish it. 

So the city I did this project on my town which is now known as 2. Kodabears' Panda, is a town located on a 5 5 5 5 5 plot, and completely surrounded by +3 Spear Unit Production bonuses. Also something to note I have 3 Spearmens Billets in these towns, so negative res amounts do reflect them. This city was also built on 0% tax foundation with ALL res boosting buildings at level 20. So without further ranting, let's begin with some screen shots. Each sov level 1,2,3,4,and 5 go up in increments of 160%.

So this screen shot is of the training time at sov level 1, at 160% at this rate you make a total of 50 kobolds per hour, which gives you 1200 kobold cohorts per day.

This is sov 2 which runs at 320% spear production, it's 20% over what a normal sov 3 300% town would run, here we produce kobolds at 80 spears per hour. Giving you a total of 1920 kobold cohorts in a a day.

This screenshot reflects sov 3 at 480% which is 80% higher than a normal sov 4 city at 400% and it produces 112.5 kobolds per hour and 2700 kobold cohorts per day.

This screenshot reflects as close as I could get to a normal sov 5, 500% city, it's a bit higher but not by a large margin 4% producing 116.13 kobolds per hour at 2787.12 kobolds per day.

For you desert/artic orcs who happen to find spots similar to mine and feel like building such a city, this particular screenshot is for you, at 0% taxes, this is what you can run without going negative in basic resources aside from research points. you are looking at 576% production speed at 128.57 kobolds per hour and 3085.68 kobolds per day.

So unfortunately when I took this screenshot reflecting sov 4, I did not get the negative resources portion of it. I can tell you by memory it wasn't below -10k on any of them yet. It runs at 640% sov and produces 144 kobolds per hour which will give you 3456 kobolds per day.

This is the last screenshot taken, it is full sov 5 with all of the negative resources showing, IF you have the warehouse, storehouse, and vault which i recommend if attempting this type of build. You need to refill it once a day, I recommend heavily having a very tight cluster so you can send from your cities to do so, to prevent having to prestige in resources. The city runs at 800%, 171.43 kobolds per hour and 4114.32 kobolds per day. 

A last and final forethought, I did this to reinvigorate my desire to play Illy, and to find something I don't think anyone else has tried yet. I hope by showing this, maybe this will cause interest in players with other races such as Elves/Bows, Dwarfs/Infantry and Humans/Cavalry to make one of these and share it with the server. 
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 09:40
Love it, had always hoped to get instant kobolds one day on my alt.
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 10:39
Awesome. I wish I had the idea of screenshot my Cav production way back in the TVM war. I was easily producing 20K Knights a month across 10 cities, and that was still with taxes at 80% and not all Sov converted for Knight production bonuses either. I learned a great deal from that and hope to push much higher in the future.
madmano View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 18:30
nice,

I wanted to do this for a long time in desert spots but havent done that in desert, but i have tried this with human knights.

As there is no spot like desert for cav i was able to get to 515% ,but i think 600%-700% is possible in very few spots in the game.

here is a screenshot of how it looked,
when i ran the town at this sov i had -40k negative in basic res per hour.The town had 2 cav parade ground and did not have res plots maxed.
Duran View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 19:26
thats really cooking some Knights there mano. Nice work, it'll be cool to see if we can get some elf and dwarves who have hit above the mark. 
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 08:43
Dsasa has some towns on the edge of the long white next to a lot of infantry sov.
Smopecakes View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smopecakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 15:26
I know Kaeru of Rum is part of the 700% club, I imagine there are others with the various inf locations. Mine was done in Turalia in mountains where I think I went up to 6 squares away to get the 20 sov bonus squares

I kept it live for a week or two and it cost around 50-75m gold including basics as 1g each

-27k wood/iron, -35k clay, -29k stone and -3000 research
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic