illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B!B and Demdigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B!B and Demdigs
    Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 00:12
To avoid further escalation of the situation between B!B and I, I acknowledge B!Bs land claims legitimacy and will be moving my city out of Orken Coast, additionally, I will not conduct any hostile act on B!B or rally any individual against B!B for a 6 month period starting September 26th 2015 ending March 26th 2016.

V/R, 

Demdigs

edited for grammar and added the year. 

Edited by demdigs - 26 Sep 2015 at 00:27
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 00:15
You didn't say which year!
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 00:23
Originally posted by demdigs demdigs wrote:

...additionally, I will not conduct any hostile act on B!B or rally any individual against B!B for a 6 month period starting September 26th 2016.
so...for the next year, you will?
Bonfyr Verboo
Pellinell View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pellinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 02:20
Boo!!!
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 04:45
6 months is enough to grow bigger muscles down south. :)
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Binky the Berserker View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Binky the Berserker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 08:37
you can ask to join shark and point your hostilities at TVM for 6 months
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 12:24
We all know how effective and full of value these declarations have in the forums. I cannot recall one settlement that has been honored with those kinds of limitations.

While we are making pointless claims and declarations, I hereby announce that Kaggen will be nice in GC and that myself and Kaggen will stop making troops and start crafting and gathering for a period of 487 days, 23 hours, 36 min and 7 seconds from midnight server time.
Kaggen is my human half
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic