illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surrogate Terraformers Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
invictusa View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invictusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surrogate Terraformers Needed
    Posted: 31 May 2015 at 19:20
If you do not have an alt, make one.  I will pay you 5 million gold per account.  All you need to do is make the account.  I will do the work for the terraform when you appoint me as sitter.  It takes me 7 days to terraform, so if we strike off a good working relationship with no funny business you can expect a regular 5 million gold per week.  

If you are interested, leave your ingame name in your reply, and you will be contacted.

Edited by invictusa - 31 May 2015 at 19:49
...and miles to go before I sleep.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 05:34
Well hello there old timer.
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 16:32
I thought the rate for terraformers was about 50 mill? It was when I was in the terraforming business.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 16:38
Presumably that 50M covers the terraformer doing all the work. If the client sits and does the work, that's rather different.
Count Rupert View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 17:56
Still, client doing the work or not, the alt has to do the most important step to complete the process.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 18:59
I think the rates have come down, to around 35 million, likely because now any city can be Tenaril'd and so it no longer requires Exodus or siege of the capital.   But the value is in having the Tenaril spell, not the building required to create a new city, imo, so I wouldn't expect there would be many people persuaded to lower their rates for that reason.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 00:28
I mostly paid less than that Rill, but there is a chance I was getting bulk pricing, since I did ~23 of them. 
Martin Luter View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Luter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 00:36
i'll have a terraformer available. contact me in game

Here I stand. I can do no other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic