Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black SKull Horde - your friendly, rampaging orcs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black SKull Horde - your friendly, rampaging orcs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nvp33 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvp33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black SKull Horde - your friendly, rampaging orcs
    Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 12:08
Greetings orcs of Illyriad

The Black SKull Horde once again seeks new blood in its ranks, and on the battlefield.

Join us in Mal Motsha together with our brothers in Skull Crusher Horde, and build an orc nation based on the only principle any orc should know:
The power of the Waaaaagggghhhh!!!!

If you join now, as an exclusive offer, you will also get a copy of my world famous recepy for Elf-Pudding and Orc Blood-Beer. (Part of any self-respecting orcs breakfeast)

Contact Nvp via igm for an invite.

Sincerely Nvp

A curiously wellspoken orc
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 00:35
Originally posted by nvp33 nvp33 wrote:

If you join now, as an exclusive offer, you will also get a copy of my world famous recepy for Elf-Pudding and Orc Blood-Beer.
pfft. now *i* want to join.
nvp33 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvp33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2014 at 01:27
Well Angrim, we always need ingredients for my not so famous, less tasty, and quite a bit more sinewy; Dwarf-stew Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic