illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot Access Account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chandrian View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot Access Account
    Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 16:57
I have been unable to log into my account for the past two days.  When I attempt to log in, I get the following message: 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

I have tried logging in from multiple computers and the problem persists.

I think the issue stems from the fact that I put off doing the tutorial until I had my second city.  The game crashed when I tried to do the rename city step.  The exact same thing happened on my alt account at the same step, in the same situation. 
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 16:59
Let me see if I can forward this on. I would tell you to file a petition, but you can't get in, so...

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
chandrian View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 21:30
Any update on this?  I am still unable to log in, and have had no response to the email that I sent to the support line.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 22:04
Try it now, and let me know if it's working or not.

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic