Topic ClosedOrc Handbook for Elgea Elven Society

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Kale View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 15:52
Originally posted by Argrak Argrak wrote:

Though perhaps entertaining in some circles, I find this document perpetuates false and wrongheaded stereotypes about Orcs.  I hope you don't mean to disseminate it or try to pass it off as earnest advice, and I would thank you in the future to not find your amusement at the expense of my race.  

If it walks like an Orc, grunts like an Orc... Ashtar's gonna write a book about it. :P
tansiraine View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 15:55
hmmm I this the Orc protests wayyy too much... think he is upset that we are warning all elves to save the ears and lives!!!
Ashtar View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 06:57
Argrak,

We all know that most Orcs view the other races of Elgea as nothing more than a food source. While the Orcs of the Dominion (and a few select others) are more enlightened than others, you still hunt our ears for your snacks, and try and lure us into your stewpots. Perhaps when you as a Race stop doing that, the necessity of the handbook will no longer apply. Till then, please accept it in the fun spirit it was written and know that new baby elves will be made aware of it. ( And i do not believe I was rude about any Orcs in my handbook. A little too honest maybe, but hey, there you go.)

Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. -
     Buddha
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 17:10
Originally posted by Argrak Argrak wrote:

Though perhaps entertaining in some circles, I find this document perpetuates false and wrongheaded stereotypes about Orcs.  I hope you don't mean to disseminate it or try to pass it off as earnest advice, and I would thank you in the future to not find your amusement at the expense of my race.  

Ever hear the story about the scorpion and the frog? You cannot change an animals nature, and Orcs are basically just talking animals.
Kaggen is my human half
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic