Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request for a Newbie God
    Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 20:06
Ok to make a summary of what I said in Gc,

I've been writing a scripture book of sorts, kind of TLR themed and has illy nonsense in it. I was told when I started writing the nonsense that illy religion is allowed whereas real life religion is not and I wondered if it was possible to get a whole illy religion set up going, much like the greek gods of old or something.

So 'd appreciate if a newbie or two could take the time to write an essay on a newbie god, place of worship, name, area of expertise, what happens when people double cross him etc.

If anyone actually takes the time to help me with my little project I'll be amused and I'll send illy riches your way.

Eternal Fire
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 22:41
Would be nice, if you could really link that up with the official lore already present (the race descriptions for example).

I already have a picture in my mind, of a newie god, in one hand the "Rainbow shield", in the other the "Sword of the Enraged Community".  At his feat, there should be Care-a-vans and res of all sorts...

As for the storytelling, I fear I'm not very good at that, and I'm not one of the newbies you wanted to help you, neither Embarrassed
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 00:54
Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

Would be nice, if you could really link that up with the official lore already present (the race descriptions for example).

I know.. its pesky.

But I'm bored in game so this little project with lore should keep me busy until something new comes out, as for newbies, perhaps perhaps

ty
Eternal Fire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic