Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed27 resources turns out to be 25???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DEMIDaS View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 27 resources turns out to be 25???
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 18:37
Dear Illyrians,

A while ago, my alliance had tipped me off about a square that looked like it had 27 resources (7 food, 5 of the others) instead of the normal 25 In my region. Since I was about ready to settle my third town, I decided I would claim it by sieging the 0 pop. abandoned town on the square. After nearly a week of building and setting up, sieging, and capturing the city, I realized that there were only 5 of each resource instead of having 2 extra food plots. I know that most other spots have only a total of 25 resources, but I thought these would be rare places that people would maybe overlook, but this is not the case. It may be a error or something of the sort, but I would much appreciate if I could claim the spot as I expected it to be, with 27 resources instead of 25..

This spot is (-315, 161) in Meilla

Please comment if you think the change should be made, or for any other questions you may have about this.

-DEMIDaS

StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 18:47
Would you be willing to post a screenshot of the town map/layout?
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 18:48
No, this is definitely an error.

You'll get whatever the W, C, I and S values are on the square, but the food value will be whatever is left over up to a maximum of 25 plots.  25 is the maximum number of town plots available for development.  We think we've killed the bug that creates these few "more than 25 plot" squares, but need to get the map up-to-date as well, which should happen shortly.

Regards,

SC
DEMIDaS View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 19:06
I see. I guess I'll just do what I can do on that spot for now. I shall inform my alliance of this news so they are not enticed by these squares until after an update.  Unhappy

-and I would post a picture but my I seem to have messed with something and all screenshots come out black
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 19:07
Originally posted by DEMIDaS DEMIDaS wrote:

-and I would post a picture but my I seem to have messed with something and all screenshots come out black

Nah, no need now! Thanks though!

Mr. Stormcrow gave the most reliable confirmation one could obtain.

I'd heard about these "rare" tiles too and so am glad to see an official answer regarding them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic