Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tourny Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourny Prizes
    Posted: 01 May 2022 at 14:42
I was wondering if we could bring back elementals or the patch work units or the soul forge blades as tournament square winnings? Might bring more people interested and bring more fighting between squares.
Ordo View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2022 at 23:50
Definitely
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 22:41
Would make competing more worthwhile- I generally avoid tourneys because I don't see the point given that the totem bonuses are generally the same regardless of who wins
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic