illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can't send trade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:59
Originally posted by Lupia Lupia wrote:

From what I saw last night, it wasn't just building troops or diplos.  I had an army arrive at a tourney square, the action showed as being completed but no system report was generated.  The hit was logged on the tourney summary page and from what I can make out the hit was a successful one.  However, the other alliance was still occupying.  Not good at all.  ITG is fighting tooth and nails for two totems where every remaining minute counts and will affect the outcome.

Yeah, it's affecting all aspects of Illy now including logins. All we can do at the moment is hope that they manage to resolve it pretty quickly.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 14:21
There s no chance that it s quick now . It s already 12hours ive sent first support ticket .
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 14:44
1st issue i got was my skinners stucked above my city instead of entering the city after their loot . I think everything was going wrong from start . Each of us werent just doing the same things at same time so we simply could see only what affected our own actions .
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 15:15
seems like it s working now
SNIVLA View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNIVLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 16:46
Dont know what is going on but half the herbs, rare herbs and minerals are now missing from the game which really really affects any bodies play. Not only that and I know its a moan but not one person from the development team has written on the forum and nobody has kept the community which may I say are very loyal and hard working and pleasant people and thats the playing community informed in ANY way which to me is upsetting and easily could of been done with a general email. Ive got to say this is the biggest server crash ive ever experienced playing Illyriad its a shame loyal people good people just get forgotten just because its the weekend a massive shame and a MASSIVE thank you from me to ALL Illyriad players for keeping the Chat servers going and sticking with it . Well done and if Illyriad isnt permanently broken because it aint right still now I look forward to playing again properly soon.  
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 17:00
Cerb replied to the login thread about this over an hour ago. https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/login-failure_topic10904_post107929.html#107929

In a situation like this I wouldn't expect SC or TC to take time away from working on the problem to post. I'd much rather they worked on the solution. As Cerb said in his post - it is going to take time to get everything working normally again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic