illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For Writers & Role-Players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For Writers & Role-Players
    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 23:49
Hello, Illyriad Players!

I've been playing Illriad since 2011, and outside of Dlords, Durc and a couple others, role-playing and in-character interactions has never been the norm in Illyriad. However, when the game developers launched Factions, many of us heralded all of the possibilities that the rich lore and Faction identities could bring.

In Faction Play, we hope to bring the factions to life and intertwine them with our own real-life interactions.

In order to do this, we need players in the mix who love fantasy lore, writing, and communicating. Much of the the Faction PLay experience is setting up unique quests for players and being able to create a mood and tone that feels otherworldly. I have been doing this myself in early quests with other players, but I think that not all Faction Players have the desire to do so. 

If anyone has an interest in putting their creative writing skills to work for this initiative, please be sure to IGM me. We'd love to have you as part of Faction Play!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic