illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Tournament Totems - Summer 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 19:00
Thanks just confirming Pinch 

So that means 'Cornucopia +5% Food' totem could be easy replaced with new 'Boon of Honour' totem to get +8% Food and +8% on other resources as well...

Does anyone know from where it can be changed I dont see any option on Regional Bonuses page...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2020 at 20:38
The leadership of the alliance that won the region has to choose which if any bonus will apply there.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 20:27
Hi all,

It came to our attention about half an hour ago that new totem selection wasn't working (for anyone).

This is now fixed, and you should be able to choose your new totems if you wish.

Can I urge everyone to get in touch with us via a) petition, b) forum post or c) igm to Cerberus if something major is broken for everyone?  

I think y'all relied on someone else letting us know, and the end result was that no-one let us know at all - until I accidentally saw it mentioned, in passing, in GC :)

Thanks very much in advance!

SC
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 20:31
Oh, and we're also aware on the tournament summary and detail pages that the current date format isn't very helpful (eg "Sun Mar 2020")... This'll be fixed very shortly.

Thanks again,

SC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic