illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demonheart Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 00:58
My best is 100- in mana...

I suspect that the discovery was set before mana crystals were made available. So, if the mystery was solvable, it shouldn't be linked with the and mana amount?

aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 03:01
My potential theory is what would happen if you sent a bunch of crystals to one city and then converted them to mana?  I'm hoping to hear from others that have more than 100m mana on their thoughts.  Does anyone have more than 150m or 200m mana?
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 03:10
Notice in the document released (https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf) there are references to several factions.  Is there anything to this?
Janos Myr View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janos Myr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 15:52
I think it's just lore. The expensive enchanted items are devised by the College of Silence. The prerequisite items have different faction origins. Demonheart mont descriptions don't mention who invented them only that there is a ritual.
thor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 09:43

I am making an offer to all you crafting hunters

ON THE 24/11/2020 Thor collected EVERYTHING that is KNOWN in ILLy he has it all.

The only things i dont have are the 9 unknown items which i am offering a tome for each 1 i dont need to know how you got it i just want it in the collection

Ancient Pattern Armour
Demonheart Battle Mule
Demonheart Battlebred
Demonheart Thoroughbred
Demonheart War Wolf
Dwarven Champion's
Elven Spirit Bow
Orc Marauder's Sword
Master-Crafted Chainmail
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 15:53
Some of us, crafting hunters, but mainly mysteries/discoveries obsessive bums
  • haven't, afaik, got the ability to to craft and sell any of these items :-(
  • I (as Lady Ada in Dlords, aka IbnBattuta in Ache, former IbnSenna, and else, from WET times) believe 'dem devious devs' manage these potential dicoveries by hand, so that our endeavours lack efficiency
  • given these notes, we think that the awakening of HoD/Audrey won't happen while Spring Tourney will be spending lots of Prestige. However, once tourney is over, sending a mass suicide attack onto Audrey might wakens the beast, and set forth the following steps on cities, haviong been warned to gear up, try and keep tentacles from escaping. There's a bunch of cities which are ready to organize a few defensive tacticts.
  • Any coordinated help will be welcome!
Best regards, enjoy Spring Tourney, and overall Illy's eco-system!

Hopper, Ada, Ibn*

aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ES2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:03
There is a fundamental issue with the community effort to gain demon mounts. That a player and then an alliance held these mounts and never was the ability to obtain the technology shared.

With that in mind, if I held possession I would definitely be spreading misinformation within the community on what to work towards to unlock the technology. Imo, there should be a general lack of trust for whatever the community pulls together to narrow down what pathway for the discovery. 

I fully believe there are a couple people that have the technology. The fact it isn’t being discovered by others should highlight more so that these community efforts may be suffering some intentional misdirection.
Eternal Fire
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:34
I hope you don't include me in either the group spreading dis-information or the ones that have solved it but won't say.

I've been very open about all the attempts I made to solve it and have posted here about what I tried and the results.

On at least two occaisions that I'm certain of (I saw it myself) a player said in GC that they had solved it but wouldn't tell me because I had them blocked - I didn't but they thought I did. I'm of the opinion that they haven't due mainly to conversations with SC which implied there were none of those mounts 'in game' at the time.

Tens
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ES2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:54
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

I hope you don't include me in either the group spreading dis-information or the ones that have solved it but won't say.

I'm not labeling anyone specifically. I certainly would spread dis-information if I held the technology.

Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

On at least two occaisions that I'm certain of (I saw it myself) a player said in GC that they had solved it but wouldn't tell me because I had them blocked - I didn't but they thought I did. I'm of the opinion that they haven't due mainly to conversations with SC which implied there were none of those mounts 'in game' at the time.

Tens

A player did unlock the technology before. Rough estimates say it came into ASCN's possession at one point (Devs did verify in a gc conversation at the time that a town did have it) and may have been lost after Ryklaw left the game and his towns sieged/razed.

Edited by ES2 - 30 Jan 2023 at 17:55
Eternal Fire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic