Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Human Military - Only Produce Knights vs Diversify
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Human Military - Only Produce Knights vs Diversify

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which human player is more beneficial to an alliance in times of war?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [25.00%]
9 [75.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
heikakotomino View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heikakotomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human Military - Only Produce Knights vs Diversify
    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 00:49
This question is asked from the perspective of a big alliance
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 13:01
It depends a lot on the composition of the alliance; if you are in an alliance that has plenty of elves, orcs, and dwarves, then speccing heavily into cav shouldn't be too much of an issue. 

If you're in a mainly human alliance, or an alliance with sod all orcs or something, then clearly someone needs to rectify the imbalance. 

Similarly, where your alliance is matters. If it's in an area which is filled with non-plains terrain, then it will be worth looking at having more of a build up in the terrain appropriate troops. 

Also, consider what your alt is going to be. For example, if you plan on making an elf, maybe have a few human cities that produce some inf. 

Ultimately, it is best to coordinate with your alliance leadership in order to best decide what to build, as they (should) have a good idea as to what they need.

Edited by eowan the short - 23 Jun 2019 at 13:02
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 19:08
Mass cotters, bro
I am not amused.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 10:36
There are many ways to skin a cat but there is only ONE CAT IN ILLY! Build skinners and go get him!!!
 Big smile
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic