illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

User Interface for Illy Notifications API

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User Interface for Illy Notifications API
    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 08:30
Illy Notifications Monitor

I've created a browser extension (currently only available on Firefox desktop and android) that provides a UI to the notifications api and will check every 10 mins for any new notifications. You do not need to be logged in to Illy to use this extension, just have Firefox open.

To monitor for notifications you need to supply it with the notifications api for the account and then select the types of events you want to be told about. All the data (the api key, notifications and settings) are stored on your device and the only data sent anywhere is the key which is sent to the Illy server to fetch the latest notifications. nothing is sent to any other site and nobody has any access to your data unless you share your api keys. Re-generating a key will stop the extension from getting any feeds for that account until the new key is added.

Just do a search on Firefox Addons for Illyriad and you should see it.

I'll be working to get it added to Chrome desktop (Chrome mobile does not allow extensions).

As always, any feedback is most welcome.
Tens

Rikkos View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rikkos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 15:26
Works great!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 11:19
MacheteV97 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacheteV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 19:53
Hello Illy.
Today I managed to finally see my notifications using my android device.
Tensmoor's add-on wasn't available on the android version of firefox anymore so I found this solution.
Follow this article.

Instead of using *926754 and ghacks* enter *15259748 and Illy*.

That way you will be able to install the only 2 Illyriad notifications on your android device too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic