illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sindicate v. Assorted Elgea based Alliances

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Shellarose View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shellarose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 01:53
I'm not rage quitting, and I did nothin illegal in the game of illyriad--NEVER HAVE--Nothin dramatic about my quittin the game...it's been over a year and some now that your Dicktate have been pushin people around...You speak of slanderin? pft lol that's somethin yall are famous for lol    

lol you know nothing about our terra accts...so accuse all you want.  I never made one nor slandered from one ...where in the world did you ever come up with that one lool

I will remember to never argue with one that likes to argue...it's not a win for either side, rather a loss for Illyriad.

Have fun playin with yourselves.

Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 02:15
You made the quitting a dramatic act. 

As for slandering, maybe you should take a closer look at the people you are confedded with. You have Hucbold, the leader of the so called "resistance'", "GA" or whatever you want to call yourselves, who went out of his way to continue label people us as terrorists and nazis. Added to that his latest concoction of identifying tcol as "Ethnic Cleansers". You then also have a player in your confederate who told another player to "go kill yourself". 

As for the current war, apart from mcrow, ecrow and unbow ( we were taking spots), all alliances I am at war with my declarations have been reactionary from other alliances troops hitting my alliance troops. 

Good luck in the future. 
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 02:52
Originally posted by Shellarose Shellarose wrote:

lol you know nothing about our terra accts...so accuse all you want.  I never made one nor slandered from one ...where in the world did you ever come up with that one lool

Yes, I have quite the imagination.

On Nov 24th, a 1 city player named Sindee came into GC to insult [300], shortly after The Phalanx triple sieged you in southern Tallimar. Sindee sounded just like you, right down to the intentional grammatical errors. Then on Nov 25th, the Sindeee account was abandoned with a city named "shellas terra" under siege by you at [-32|832] in Wolgast.

I'm going to throw out a crazy theory. You insulted us on your terraforming account because you were too chicken to do it from Shellarose or Shellaquin. Nuts, right?
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 03:09
You do have a vivid imagination

Sindee was my terra account, nothing to do with Shella, so go ahead and apologize 
Elmindra View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elmindra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 03:12
Ten, given past forum posts I am somewhat disappointed in you accusing someone of cheating.  Shella does not terraform, especially since she has a main and an alt that is quite public whom is whom.  Besides this, EE does have a number of players who maintain only 1 main account and sell terraforms on the side which is quite legal and allowed by the TOS and Illy mods.  It is quite typical to name a terraform after the person who requested it, and given the fact that many towns were in less than ideal locations it is not surprising that the 300 assault on Tallimar prompted players to request and purchase terraforms to strategically move their towns.

It is not uncommon for players to come into GC and talk smack, heck I see Snaggle and Snot come into GC to do nothing but taunt and brag on a daily basis.  Regardless, I may not expect much from some but I did expect somewhat better given your reputation.
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 03:28
I'm Pretty sure its obvious SIN is making the game worse for everyone

'nough said
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 03:40
Originally posted by Shellarose Shellarose wrote:

Cheating, bullying, lying, bragging, boasting and showing off for those who do not know what is goin on is nothing but a frontal facial facade shown as a backstabbing bendover to Illyriad.

Look Shella, I can see where you're coming from when you're saying that we are bragging, boasting and showing off. I like to trash talk every once in a while, although I've seen a lot of trash talk from Hucbold in GC and everyone was bragging when Ten Kulch's city got razed (mostly people who didn't actually participate in the razing for some reason). That kind of thing is part of the fun in the game for some people.

I can even almost empathize when you say "bullying", which is basically your interpretation of our aggressive gameplay style. We are not actually bullying anyone, as in, we are not singling you out and trying to make you feel bad or intimidate you or apply psychological pressure outside of the context of the game. But we've been through this argument with AJQTRZ many times, it's boring to repeat. Fine, if you think we're bullies so be it.

Now, you are tossing "lying" and "cheating" on this pile of accusations. Where did that come from? Did we use terraforming accounts to block off our cities? Did we attack you from a neutral alliance? Did we have a hundred permasats that started dumping troops on you when things got heated? We're just a handful of players and we've been playing as straight of a game as we could, facing a force 10-20 times bigger than ourselves.

What did we lie to you about? I freely admit we have biases and perhaps sometimes the narratives we tell show these biases, just like everyone else's. But I'm pretty sure we haven't lied or tried to intentionally mislead anyone about the state of affairs in this war.

I should perhaps feel insulted but meh, ad hom attacks seem to be GA's favorite pastime. Always followed by flouncing off and pointing out how nasty the game has become due to these terrible SINdicate people. Good luck finding your new game.
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 03:43
you practically just said she was right
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 04:33
Originally posted by Eros Eros wrote:

Sindee was my terra account, nothing to do with Shella, so go ahead and apologize

So you admit that you came into GC using an anonymous, disposable account just to troll me? How brave.

Shella, I apologize for expressing a belief that you were hiding behind a sock puppet account to troll me. Apparently that was your friend Eros. Friend being a relative term, since the shrill tone of the trolling suggested that you were a prime target for the next round of sieges. Maybe he can terraform you two new spots for that pair of jungle cities you moved.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 05:04
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

Originally posted by Eros Eros wrote:

So you admit that you came into GC using an anonymous, disposable account just to troll me? How brave.

Yes, it's all about you Ten Kulch... 

It's was terra account, there is another running right now, there will be many more. I make lots of gold/scraps, I meet good people and share what I know with the noobs and alliances I visit, trolling you occasionally from left feild is just a little bonus ;)

Respect for the apology though
It's late on Ash Wednesday. An Asian teenager in a slammed-out Acura offers you a plate of chicken vindaloo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic