Topic ClosedThe White Company is formed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The White Company is formed
    Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 22:34

Sendo adunque uno principe necessitato sapere bene usare la bestia, debbe di quelle pigliare la golpe e il lione: perché il lione non si defende da' lacci, la golpe non si defende da' lupi.

It is with joy I hereby announce the formation of The White Company.

We are a mercenary alliance, and as such we are for hire if you can pay. As the economy is still young we suspect it will be slow for the time being, but i'm certain people will soon come to value the specialized services we provide.

So, do you have a grudge with another alliance? Player? Member of your alliance?

We don't pass judgement, all contact is entirely confidential (unless something more public is desired).

And for the right price, we will be happy to do anything to anyone.

Regards
Diablito

PS. We are invite only, so if you weren't invited, please don't spam us to be recruited.

Edited by Diablito - 11 Mar 2010 at 01:41
vaunt View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 22:45
I hope your alliance does well since yours is most likely going to be a one of a kind. 
bow locks View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 22:54
So, first you post lies about the war between us and da. Which were instantly outed when the gms posted a thread about the war with the real reason.

And then tonight, we raid you, have a good battle, but you switch alliances to avoid further losses?

Coward.

The honourable members of DA are much better off without you.  DA are an excellent, competitive, fair alliance with superb members.

Who are you?

Respect to DA, respect to the makers of this game, lets give it a fair shot, and lets reward the makers of this game with some fairplay, as indeed such excellent opponents as laura etc have shown.

If you have your own agenda, if you dont want to contribute to peoples enjoyment, if you dont want to help the dream of the programmers, then f**k off.

If on the other hand you want to help expand this game, welcome, but from your actions, i doubt it.

Bow

Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 22:59
I destroyed Honoredmule, I destroyed the second attack, do you really think your pitiful 11 soldiers would have survived after i'd already slaughtered 136 of your friends?

Get real boy, I don't give a f**k about honour, this is business.
vaunt View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 22:59
Now Bow locks, I'm not picking sides but sometimes you have to cut your losses so you can keep on going. What Daiblito is a classic move in this type of game. 
King Arthur Tudor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 23:06
Bow nicely put

and diablito why become a mercenary? this server is still young, its pointless becoming a mercenary because players won't have the money to pay for you unless your going to be a bit cheap which I doubt it. Why leave DA when they needed you the most and could be more rewardable for you because you would be taking gold from people you defeated compare to demanding it for your seervices.

You said that H? was a danger to everybody I say its now White Company who are the biggest threat and every Alliances should join forces to prevent us all being controled by White Company

KAT
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 23:08
It is indeed still early, which is why i'm glad you're voulenteering to be target practice while we wait for the economy to improve KAT.

And why do this? My dear man, this is not what I do, this is who I am.
King Arthur Tudor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 23:18
Well thanks Diablito for attacking believe me its pointless seen has I can't do you any arm I've got a small army your just a bully!!

after this attack I'll be back stronger and your the first one im going after

vaunt View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 23:18
Diablito in this game you are already make a big mistake. You shouldn't be talking your ass off like your the top dog. Yes you most likely will win in a one on one but what happens when it is you against 20?
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 23:21
Originally posted by King Arthur Tudor King Arthur Tudor wrote:

Well thanks Diablito for attacking believe me its pointless seen has I can't do you any arm I've got a small army your just a bully!!

after this attack I'll be back stronger and your the first one im going after

I have today, defended against a player 20 ranks above me, defeated another attack directly after, and dodged a futher 4 attacks by joining forces with my men.

You have then encouraged the game to join behind your banner, to expel me and my entire alliance from this game.

I am a bully? I seem to recall proclaiming myself quite neutral to everyone, you however, have done nothing but monger war.

Would you really be suprised if you found my knife in your back? I would say I am well within my right if I chose to do any harm to you at a later date.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic