FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Authentication Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Authentication Problems
    Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 22:08
If you are having issues with logging in through Facebook, please visit http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/Account/ForgottenPassword to get a password sent to your e-mail address associated with the account. 

If you registered the account initially through Facebook this will still work, just request the password be sent to the email associated with that Facebook account when you registered.

You will be able to then return to the main Illyriad website and login with your account name.

We apologize for the inconvenience, we're hard at work on a fix!

-GM Cerberus
Silverblade View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 22:18
For my account I have this issue and I have tried to request a password to be sent to my email that is associated with the facebook but it only sends me the information of previous accounts that have long been abandoned and not for my current account.

IGN : Silverblade
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 22:35
the email i use for facebook is now invalid and i cant visit  it anymore .
looks like i ll have to wait for the fix .
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 22:36
BTW why some can get in and other cant ? Why im always in the unlucky group ?
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 23:13
Originally posted by Silverblade Silverblade wrote:

For my account I have this issue and I have tried to request a password to be sent to my email that is associated with the facebook but it only sends me the information of previous accounts that have long been abandoned and not for my current account.

IGN : Silverblade

Same case have seen my account from 2010 which is more than 5 years abandon. Seems this solution doesn't work.
Hammer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 23:19
Yeah...It's telling me that my email doesn't exist.  Same for a friend.   I'm probably hours away from the end of my siege on a town, hopefully this gets cleared up!

IGN - Greeves
Friend - Arbeg
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 23:48
Sorry for all the login troubles guys, we're working on a fix right now.  Will update when we have more information.

Edit: Facebook - as usual - have changed something without notice; we're trying to find out what and get it fixed; please bear with us!

Edited by GM Cerberus - 27 Mar 2017 at 23:55
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 00:02
Do your magic GM Cerberus we are here and waiting and to help if there is any way, meanwhile a small announcement in the GC will help also all the rest.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 01:03
The new thing is Facebook Gameroom probably . That s long and will go to bed now . Good luck .
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 03:00
Facebook login should now be resolved.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic