illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Djebeli Inactive Purge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dravin the Sloth View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dravin the Sloth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 21:55
I think you will get the word when you recieve the siege notification in your ac. It will indicate your member is inactive and thus your rights to said cities are void. I guess what Duran is saying is your players are inactive and thus fair game. Get over it or be willing to lose troops and cities over inactive accouts. A win win situation for Duran I guess.

we don't leave inactives, grag.  we do a fine job of eating our own.  therefore it can be assumed that any inactive ecrow already has our target on it.  but i appreciate your advice and concern. 
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 20:41
I feel Illyriad is long-term game. After a certain level things happen or move quite slowly hence one may react to that and schedule oneself accordingly or less active. 

Then you also have to consider not everyone has same commitment or time availability. I, for instant, may be hyper active for few weeks... then inactive for months in a row... 

IMO 3 days is not enough time... to be fair certain buildings take more time then 3 days to level up.

What I'm trying to say is that try to be more accommodating... If a player has invested years to buildup his cities or what not... This may wrecking it all up in matter of few weeks... 

Not a Good feeling if you are on the receiving end!!!
Lifeless View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lifeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 04:23
Well, that is your fault for the situation if it comes to you. I would say play the game and stop taking up space for actual willing active players. Don't cry if you lose your city because you was inactive. 

Who cares if you spent years to do that and you lose it all, deal with it.
The Undead God, Lifeless
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 06:12
Go for it Duran, have had a crack at it in Arran myself with some success and failures. Anyone interested in doing some Arran cleansing let me know in game.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 07:31
Good work Duran. If you want to be inactive yet settle in an area where people are active and military orientated you only have yourself to blame. Move to the farmville area.
Kaggen is my human half
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic