Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yarr/Tuf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 13:45
[16:42]<Comrade General> Remember, when in doubt, kill the elves!
[16:42]<Sir Angus> KILL THEM ALL!!
[16:43]<Sir Angus> are you already researching anything else drax?
[16:43]<Comrade General> Leave NONE alive!
[16:43]<Sir Angus> NOT EVEN ONE
[16:43]<tasha> hi how is everyone doing
[16:43]<Comrade General> Especially NOT the women and children!
[15:36]<Comrade General> Yay, another human! 
[15:36]<Comrade General> Comrade Mars, come join the anti-elf revolution! 
[15:36]<Mars> not just nasty old elf's eh comrade
[15:36]<Comrade General> No, we have to kill them all.
[15:36]<Comrade General> ALL OF THEM 
[15:37]<Comrade General> Even the women and children. 

Comrade General has said this in global chat, by saying that he supports murdering women and children, I will not support an alliance that not only protects someone who thinks it's ok to murder women and children, but enables him by SIN's protection, Since he has sin's protection he feels he can say anything and get away with it, so therefore, sin has decided that it supports murdering women and children, In the court of law you could be charged with accessory to the crime. That is why i will not support sin, it supports murdering women and children. 

[/QUOTE]
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 14:05
If I might make an observation...

As yet neither women nor children are currently either diplomatic or military units (maybe some amazon npcs? but I digress).

From a moral point of view, I'd agree that such actions are reprehensible but I'm not sure what the game relevance is if such units don't exist and therefore can't be killed and everybody knows that.

Baldrick has always wanted to buy the largest turnip in the whole wide world of Illyriad, but until the devs humour him sufficiently to create a new kind of rare herb, I fear his cunning wishes may all come to nought.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 15:27
Ok, as you like to take things totally out of context and try and slander players playing an elf hating role in GC I think it is time to sort this out ingame. Best move your cities. They are not going to be around long.
Kaggen is my human half
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 15:33
Being that there is no units in the game makes him saying it even more pointless and goes to the point why he said it. There are enough people that probably have had that affect their real lives in such a serious way that it shouldn't even be brought up. 
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 15:35
So gragnog, in order to shut someone up that is speaking the truth and trying to stop someone from saying something that has real life implications you lash out and attack. Goes to show how right I am in this. 
Princess Botchface View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Botchface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 15:40
Originally posted by demdigs demdigs wrote:

[16:42]<Comrade General> Remember, when in doubt, kill the elves!
[16:42]<Sir Angus> KILL THEM ALL!!
[16:43]<Sir Angus> are you already researching anything else drax?
[16:43]<Comrade General> Leave NONE alive!
[16:43]<Sir Angus> NOT EVEN ONE
[16:43]<tasha> hi how is everyone doing
[16:43]<Comrade General> Especially NOT the women and children!
[15:36]<Comrade General> Yay, another human! 
[15:36]<Comrade General> Comrade Mars, come join the anti-elf revolution! 
[15:36]<Mars> not just nasty old elf's eh comrade
[15:36]<Comrade General> No, we have to kill them all.
[15:36]<Comrade General> ALL OF THEM 
[15:37]<Comrade General> Even the women and children. 

Comrade General has said this in global chat, by saying that he supports murdering women and children, I will not support an alliance that not only protects someone who thinks it's ok to murder women and children, but enables him by SIN's protection, Since he has sin's protection he feels he can say anything and get away with it, so therefore, sin has decided that it supports murdering women and children, In the court of law you could be charged with accessory to the crime. That is why i will not support sin, it supports murdering women and children. 

We orcs have another word for elf children: Veal

When we die, if we've been good and killed many elves and torched their towns and villages, then we get to go to the Big Elf BBQ in the Sky. All the elves you can eat for all eternity! Grilled elves, sauteed elves, elves benedict, elf fried elves, elf fillets in rum sauce (for us pirate orcs), elf bone gelatin desserts, there's even Kosher and Halal options and a live elf tank where you can choose an elf to be freshly slaughtered and served to you!

Of course you wouldn't understand, but we're used to this sort of religious persecution from your kind.

Edited by Princess Botchface - 05 May 2016 at 15:40
Skybreaker View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skybreaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 17:14
Ill be totally honest, I think youve sort of taken that out of contents Demdigs. Its clearly a part of the RP, similar to the fact that all races r inferior to dwarves (although women and children are a different subject). You made it seem like he said RL women and children should die in GC.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 17:16
Discuss RP in another thread. After this post, I will remove any off topic posts and might ban the user if they continue to post them.

Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 01:09
Last i checked, playing the game doesn't need morals. Well maybe there's a limit...:P Might as well not have a war button for alliances though according to demdigs logic if im following it right. irl, Just take the U.S as an example and its use of power to pointlessly overthrow dictatorships while killing millions of civilians in the process (for democracy, yay! very comparable to andrew jackson's logic of "democracy"  the irony!). Point is im not saying you have to agree with it, im saying stuff you may find bad happens and it just needs to be accepted. 
That being said-There are reasons for yarr's war with tuf, thats all the public info players reading this forum need to know. I love aj's heckling responses to the war declaration, but i cant read them due to drowsiness. 
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 18:39
Yarr are continuing to target the largest and the loudest. TUF are continuing their usual form of attacking the smallest and least active.

TUF keep banging on about getting dogpiled in the hope of drumming up support from the many anti-bullying folk in Illy.

To those folk I would remind them that a small gang of bullies picking on the weak and trying to manipulate opinion is much worse than people coming together and attacking the largest bullies head on.

Those who are being swayed by TUF's whining should ponder that before taking sides in a local Broken Lands dispute caused by Aga's mouth continually writing checks that his alliance are then forced to try and honour.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic