FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing New Player - Solideo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing New Player - Solideo
    Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 03:09
Welcome to Illy!  You don't need to rush into joining an alliance -- folks in global chat will help you learn and grow.  In terms of looking for an alliance, I would say the most important things are choosing an alliance that is consistent with the things you like to do in the game (for example, some alliances are peaceful, so if you want to start wars, that might not be the best choice), and secondly that you enjoy the other folks in the alliance.  The best way to figure out both, in my opinion, is to find people in global chat you enjoy talking with and then asking them about their alliances.

Here are some other good thoughts from SirTwist about finding the right alliance for you.  http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/choosing-an-alliance_topic4590.html
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 01:18
Welcome To Illy . I hope you find fun and adventure here. I love the game 
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Solideo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solideo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 01:12
Hi All,

Name's Solideo. I'm looking for an community/alliance to have fun and play this game together with and hopefully to help guide me along in the process of learning the ropes in this game. Not sure what to specialize in yet and still learning of all the components

I have some previous mmorts experience such as with the games Ministry of War and War of Legends and can get pretty invested in games such as these. Will be active in the game pretty much everyday. Love the political, warfare, strategy and community aspects of these games.

Looking for an alliance that will accept a new player and willing to help them grow. I offer simply the desire to have fun and being a committed member :). Willing to adjust accordingly for gameplay to fit alliance and situations.

Don't know if the first week is any good time to get into a alliance but want to start the process of looking for one. 

Cheers! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic