Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alliance Land Claims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 08:29
Has King Sigurd opinion about this or he selling his lands and citizens for caravans of Prestige?
Censored

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:32
King Sirgurd has no power in BL. Elgeans worship him and grovel at his snoring. He is not bothered by what they do.
Kaggen is my human half
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 11:07
A nice thread.  As my old friend Mr. Damage said earlier. It livens up the game! 

Clarification: Nonetheless alliance leaders and diplomats should take note. Just because a a region of Elgea appears on Jejeune's map as a claim. That does not mean that alliance who made that claim can be deemed to own that land and its hubs, nodes, spawning points etc to the exclusion of all others! 

"Claim" - Legal Definition. v. A demand for money or property. n. An assertion that one is entitled to, or the perceived  right to receive, money or property.

A claim is not a "judgement" on an item it is merely an "assertion"  or "perceived". Therefore as pretty as that map is - it has no real substance.

Alliance Leaders and Diplomats might do well to consider legitimising this thread of claims by setting up a body to ajudicate on these claims. The Peace Corps set up after The Great War would be a reasonable body to carry this out.

Ossian II
Clan Reckoner for the Thane of Clan Bealagh (ret'd) Geek
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 13:33
If you think the SIN land claim (that has been around for  2 years) has no real substance I welcome you to move into said claim and see how fast we can prove you wrong.

Clearly you have been gone for a long time.  This isn't 2011 anymore.

Stukahh
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 14:49
Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

If you think the SIN land claim (that has been around for  2 years) has no real substance I welcome you to move into said claim and see how fast we can prove you wrong.

Clearly you have been gone for a long time.  This isn't 2011 anymore.

Stukahh

Of course, u returned this game in 1933.

Censored
Lotharblack View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lotharblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 15:03
1933 was a great wine year... 
Lord Loth
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 19:42
Originally posted by Lotharblack Lotharblack wrote:

The sour grapes will make this one a great whine year.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 19:47
Originally posted by Tink XX Tink XX wrote:

Originally posted by Lotharblack Lotharblack wrote:

The sour grapes will make this one a great whine year.
LOL that is the best pun I have seen for a long time :)

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 23:40
The SINdicate announces an expansion of its current alliance land claim to include the entirety of Fellandire. 

SIN's original land claim was established on April 8, 2015, and at the time of this post, has been in effect for almost 2 1/2 years. SIN's strict enforcement of its land claim policy now extends to the entirety of Fellandire, and our alliance will use whatever means necessary to enforce our land claim policy at times and dates of our choosing.

Please refer to our profile page for more information. Thanks!  

robmc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 03:28
Congratulations to sin for extending there land claim to the entirety fellandire. Its be your home for as long as i can remember and should belong to no one but you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic