Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

22FEB15 - CHANGES TO BUILDING EFFECTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Berde View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22FEB15 - CHANGES TO BUILDING EFFECTS
    Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 18:01
But caravans already move over water with no impediment.
IbnSenna View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IbnSenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 17:25
about caravans, what about setting up a new ability (research?) to move over water? It would encourage exchanges with BL… and perhaps some work over path finding Wink ?

Ista View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 14:20
All great updates. This should help with new member retention.
But...and there is always a but, with or without an extra T.
What about caravans? How about an increase in the number of caravans. Or an increase in capacity. Such an update would make it more efficient in supplying multiple new players with the resources needed and thus add to new player retention.
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 15:17
Text description error with building.

The Foreign Office text still reads "Building a Foreign Office will provide the necessary training and organisation, in order to increase your city's radius of visibility and detection by 10% per level of Office. "  and should, of course, now read 30% as mentioned below.

Foreign Office
The Foreign office effectiveness has been increased and rather than increasing your city's radius of diplomatic visibility and detection by 10% per level of office it is now 30% per level. Diminishing returns still apply for multiple offices. 
JohnyWobden View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnyWobden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 17:39
There is a bug with ironmine yields at L9 and L10.
Someone mistakenly changed the yield of L10 field to 155, where he should have changed the L9 yield to that value.
hrandjt View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrandjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 16:21
Originally posted by Brandmeister Brandmeister wrote:

Originally posted by hrandjt hrandjt wrote:

Unless I've missed the announcement somewhere, one of the stealth updates you made here has really improved my life. Formerly whenever I turned on diplomatic visibility if the town that gave visibility over a certain area wasn't visible on the map it would always show as greyed, whether or not it should have, props for fixing that.

Odd, that is still broken for me.

For me, it is transparent if I start on the city and navigate away using the map buttons. But if I go to another screen like town map or trade, and return to the map, the diplo radius malfunctions and it turns gray.
Argh, you're right. I just didn't understand properly what caused it.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 16:14
Originally posted by hrandjt hrandjt wrote:

Unless I've missed the announcement somewhere, one of the stealth updates you made here has really improved my life. Formerly whenever I turned on diplomatic visibility if the town that gave visibility over a certain area wasn't visible on the map it would always show as greyed, whether or not it should have, props for fixing that.

Odd, that is still broken for me.

For me, it is transparent if I start on the city and navigate away using the map buttons. But if I go to another screen like town map or trade, and return to the map, the diplo radius malfunctions and it turns gray.
hrandjt View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrandjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 10:34
Berde View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 18:11
Well. Congrats khrystle-raine. Now you can take advantage of it for City #11, 12, 13...
khrystle-raine View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khrystle-raine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 16:02
I feel ripped off - having to have done this for 18 cities and not able to take advantage of these new times really stinks.
Comience como usted desean continuar;
Begin as you intend to continue..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic