Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

War declaration on Roads by Fuc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War declaration on Roads by Fuc
    Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 08:50
Hey guys, stop taunting them for a wise decision for both sides!

Such a onesided war would be totally unfunny, and maybe they just realiced that.

Why not write the label "WAR mongering" on the alliance page, search another alliance with the same label and BANG, fun for both Wink
HULK View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HULK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 23:41
I think Unicorns are like prancing ponies. All show no substance. 
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 23:27
I heard the Unicorns were blighted several times over a period of 12 hours.  As panic spread through the kingdom, the Brave Magnificence and his merry men scrambled to accept peace.

Janders View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Janders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 21:20
I WANT TO HEAR THE GLORIOUS TALES OF BATTLE FROM BOTH SIDES!  CASTLES STORMED! ARMOR CRUSHED! BLOOD SPILLED!

Belegar Ironhammer View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belegar Ironhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 14:25
such bravery
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 03:30
...Glad you got that sorted out?
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 03:07
Peace Declared!

I want to thank everyone for their support in that brief but troubling time and to thank Furious Unicorn Cult for coming to the table so that we could talk things over and come to a peaceful agreement.

Best wishes to everyone and I hope you all can enjoy illy in your own ways and with each other.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 23:43
Since both sides are already spinning away, let's look at a few numbers, Roads vs. FUC. Towns: 464-109, members: 91-12, sov: 3129-1702, town/member: 5.09-9.09, sov/member: 34.38-141.8, sov/member/town: 0.86-15.61.

The sov number for Roads is brought up sharply by their unusual custom of making long strings of 'roads' on the map, in excess of the usual 20/city. Even so, it's quite clear that FUC has a much stronger military bent than Roads (if that wasn't apparent by members like The Duke).
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 23:02
It's moving a little slow in regards to getting everyone together at the same time. Also, today I found out that a siege landed on Progressor's town in Lan Larosh.

A person told me today:
Roads have 90+ members.
My alliance have 12 members.

Obviously both alliances have sat accounts/alts... But still, even though we in my alliance might be military minded, you should have a pretty good shot at putting up a fight, even if you don't want to. I'm a new member in Furious Unicorn Cult and today several people badmouthed me and blamed me for what is going on.

So I have to point something out, since I feel the need to.  DeliciousJosh a.k.a HumanResources (me) has nothing to do with the Roads war so far. It wasn't my idea. I didn't tell anyone it was either. The opposite has occurred though, since I'm trying to stop it.

Even my good buddy Koda, whom I always stand up for, and was even the reason while I attacked TF, has now been influenced by someone who thinks I'm an idiot and now has a really bad opinion about me. So thanks whoever did that.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 17:15
Thanks for sharing your worried mind, Alcie.

Things are in motion to stop the Roads war.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic