illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"max" harvesting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "max" harvesting
    Posted: 14 Jan 2015 at 23:21
when it comes to clicking SEND for harvesters, I often find myself clicking on "max" by mistake, and would prefer it if the max button didn't exist...
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 00:43
I like the Max button and use it several times each day.
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 12:42
Imo the Max button is great. What's lacking is the ability to recall harvesters for some seconds in case they were sent by error.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 13:39
Agree  recall is needed .  
also would like a way to recall "marching" units of troops also
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Berde View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 15:16
Originally posted by Halcyon Halcyon wrote:

Imo the Max button is great. What's lacking is the ability to recall harvesters for some seconds in case they were sent by error.

I'd also like to see this.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 16:26
What I'd really like to see is a Resend button, that will automatically populate the box with the last successful harvesting mission to the square. But that's probably a lot more record keeping in the system.
hrandjt View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrandjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 18:07
Originally posted by Brandmeister Brandmeister wrote:

What I'd really like to see is a Resend button, that will automatically populate the box with the last successful harvesting mission to the square. But that's probably a lot more record keeping in the system.
+1
It would be wonderful and making harvesting so much easier.
Isaac FireGlade View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac FireGlade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 20:13
me too, for the recall option, not the getting rid of max option i use that all day

Edited by Isaac FireGlade - 24 Oct 2021 at 20:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic