Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10NOV14 - Help us by writing a guest blog post!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10NOV14 - Help us by writing a guest blog post!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10NOV14 - Help us by writing a guest blog post!
    Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 16:43
My suggestion would be to write the blog "in character" as the "lord" or "lady" of your group of cities.  The blog would describe what is going on, thoughts, actions... and so on with the objective of giving the readers a flavor of what life is like in Illyriad.  It would have to be someone active who gets involved in some of the intrigues, mysteries and so on.  But it needs to function as advertising for Illyriad and illustrate just why this game is "different".  My 2c.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 14:41
Hello again!

If you have a great idea for a guide or think you would make a great blog writer, let me know! The fine folks at MMORPG.com and their sister site RTSguru.com have given us a developer blog to fill up with almost anything we want! (Almost.) Unfortunately, it can be hard to find the time to write up something that is worthy of publication, so that's where you come in. 

If you have an idea for a great blog and are comfortable with having it seen by thousands of readers, post your ideas here or send me an IGM titled "Guest blog". Entries need to be around 800-1500 words and you need to have a decent grasp on the English language. If your English is not so super, I can help with some editing. Just let me know your ideas!

We're shooting to have a blog at least once a month, and there might even be a reward in it for you if you contribute!

Thanks,

GM Rikoo

Edited by GM Rikoo - 26 Nov 2014 at 18:49
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic