illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Misted Lands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 12:52
Ditto, sent an Army with Scouts and Spies, inc some Scribes if Allembine, all to no avail.
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 00:31
I succeeded in getting an army to stay in the Misted Lands.  I doubt anything will come of it but I am now experimenting with various reinforcements.  I did this by siegeing Maimeng's town that is adjacent to ML and choosing a siege site in the ML.
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 08:15
i don't think that counts as the destination target was outside the misted lands
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 19:00
Diplomats sent to scout and etc the occupied spot in the ML get the same message about being lost as any others.
Gran Pays View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gran Pays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 03:28
I landed 32 herbalists on the t2 rare herb there, and they disappeared. No event notice or anything.
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 09:45
Originally posted by Gran Pays Gran Pays wrote:

I landed 32 herbalists on the t2 rare herb there, and they disappeared. No event notice or anything.

I've had the same experience with a single herbalist. Any clue what herb it could be?
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 19:22
Has anyone tried sending an elemental in?

They survive the HOC.
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 22:27
T1 Cav commander with maxed out anti magic defense and elite unit of T1 cav with Steady Warhourses for all fails at Misted Lands.  I plan another attempt with T2 Stalwart Infantry and etc once I have crafted the other Magic Defense items.  Sword and Armor.

This attempt at 60% Magic resistance follows a failure at 45% resistance.

The final attempt should be at 190% resistance unless I find an even better combination.
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 00:00
I already tried a Elite stalwart army all in obsidian armour and maxed magic defense... same result...
Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 22:17
The trouble is if the Audrey mystery is anything to go by we are wasting our time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic