illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Greatest Quest on Illyriad!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 38>
Author
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 22:45
I wonder if the state machine got tangled by the players who unlocked the "ruinous onslaught" after the heart started beating.
Epidemic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epidemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 19:03
This endeavor has been called off, anybody who has been sending troops in the past please stop sending until further notice. Thank you for your help and patience, and sorry for the disappointing results.

The devs have once again abandoned Illy for their new game, and as usual they can't give us the respect we deserve and own up to that fact. This game had huge potential, but has become a huge disappointment.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 19:31
Originally posted by Epidemic Epidemic wrote:

The devs have once again abandoned Illy for their new game, and as usual they can't give us the respect we deserve and own up to that fact. This game had huge potential, but has become a huge disappointment.

No, we have not. The disrespect in this message is coming from you. I am sorry that you are disappointed, however. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

GM Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Capricorne View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capricorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 20:04
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

(...)  If you have any questions feel free to ask!

GM Rikoo

??? Haven't we? Arf sorry about the misunderstanding. Here's the question: Is the "swift and ruinous onslaught" that should have been happened after " a few scant hours" is working as intended or ar we missing something here? Do you need more specifics information about it or do you see what we're talking about?

Thx in advance for the answer.

Friendly,
Cap.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 23:33
Epi did not say anything we have not all thought.  

If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 02:05
I hope whatever happens involves mammoths.
Ubiquitous Feral
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 18:15
Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

perhaps not, but he does manage to say it in a particularly offensive and self-pitying fashion.
Epidemic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epidemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 20:59
Originally posted by Angrim Angrim wrote:

Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

perhaps not, but he does manage to say it in a particularly offensive and self-pitying fashion.

I could care less about condolences, especially from the likes of someone like you, so keep the insults to yourself.

I guess one is considered offensive if one gets upset because one spends around 2 years trying to solve a mystery that the game makers haven't finished yet and haven't given an explanation why. I guess someone like you is used to that, but not I.

I guess I shouldn't be mad about being constantly threatened with being banned or having my messages deleted all the time or having petitions unanswered.

Edited by Epidemic - 22 Oct 2014 at 21:29
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 21:23
I do not agree with the way in which Epidemic phrased his complaint, but I completely agree with his anger.  Communication from the Dev's is all that is required but they fail at that minimal task.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 21:57
We have communicated. What he wants is more communication. Understandable, but getting off topic will only get his original thread locked. Again, if you have a complaint or want to ask a question, do it, but if any insults enter the mix (as his original post and others after contained) then the thread will be closed or the offense taken down.

And no, Epi, you are not constantly threatened with being banned. Don't be so dramatic. Stick to the topic and everything will be fine. :)

GM Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 38>
  Share Topic