illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

History of Crow Alliance Founding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History of Crow Alliance Founding
    Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 15:11
This small project is gathering pace: a map of Crow alliance foundation events.

The Scribes are working hard to uncover the migrations and mergers that have occurred since Anno 0 when alliance records began. If you can help them, their network will learn of any forum communications elsewhere (but be sure to read the rules of this forum, as conjecture and counter-claiming is discouraged here).

Trademarks and assets from Illyriad Games Ltd have been used in this artwork. Fonts from original sources.
auel View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 15:31
Congratulations on a stunning piece of work.  It has certainly answered some of those questions I wanted to ask but didn't dare!  
Get it printed as a poster and many will buy it, although I am sure some will just be throwing darts.
Ignore the slagging off which will no doubt start from here, its great Clap
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 15:58

I'm glad you made this, I have always been interested in the history of the Crows.

�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien
Baesil View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baesil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:14
Great work Alba
Anjire View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anjire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:16
Albatross:

There was a crow's branch led by KingEAM for a time that merged into mCrow:  I think it was Crowb but that might have been another branch that used the "b" as well several months after this merger.

Calaquendi Crow was originally Calaquendi (about a 1 1/2 years before becoming Calcr):  there is a note about this in Nokigon's history.

Finwë Aldaríon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finwë Aldaríon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:30
Originally posted by Anjire Anjire wrote:

Albatross:
There was a crow's branch led by KingEAM for a time that merged into mCrow:  I think it was Crowb but that might have been another branch that used the "b" as well several months after this merger.

Calaquendi Crow was originally Calaquendi (about a 1 1/2 years before becoming Calcr):  there is a note about this in Nokigon's history.

I confirm it too .. Lady Tinuviel helped Jack Aubrey in its early beginning in the fight between Uuntaar's alliance and mine :)
By that time it was only Calaquendi.

.. sorry .. forgetting to say "Great Work" :)

Edited by Finwë Aldaríon - 03 Jul 2014 at 16:31

Mistery View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:31
nice work Alba :D

NB Calcr, was already Calcr when I joined the alliance in 5th Jul 11 - not sure if that helps or not
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:46
Thanks all; updated - should show up on the first post here.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 16:46
Very nice. I can see you making some of these for other alliances! :) Will share on social media.

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
lethargic0N3 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lethargic0N3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 17:04
Without trying to be too picky... I don't think there has really been any migration to or from other Crow alliances that would have involved Calcr in the forming of other wings.  They should really be on their own branch as far as I know from Calc to Calcr
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic