illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A new approach to peace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new approach to peace
    Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 05:25
I honestly am sick and tired of all your consistant bickering (so-and-so did that, he did this, she said that). So I'm going to try something else. All ten alliances at war with H? offer a white peace and both sides agree to forgive and make up. I don't care how you make up, I'll leave that in your hands.

For the price of peace, I am willing to pay each alliance the total of the following:

Total---Item Name--------Per alliance

440 Silversteel Chain (44 per alliance)
1,100 Silversteel Spear (100 per alliance)
330 Silversteel Swords (30 per alliance)
77k Normal Horses (7k per alliance)
2,200 Adventurer's Swords (200 per alliance)
1,100 Bone Handled Swords (100 per alliance)
1,100 Scimitar Swords (100 per alliance)
7,700 Marksman Bows (700 per alliance)
2,200 Duelling Spears (200 per alliance)
660 Jungle Spears (60 per alliance)
110 Barbarian Swords (10 per alliance)
110 War Bows (10 per alliance)
88 Tridents (8 per alliance)
7,700 Heave Platemail (700 per alliance)

I will need leaders of all 11 alliances (Dark Brotherhood, The Western Group, NAAM-Alliance, Freelancer, nCrow, Insane Knight, Victrix, Dark Empire, Valiant Crows, Eagles Eyrie, and Harmless) to agree here in this forum and peace to be accepted by both sides before items listed above will be dispatched.

Note: Yes, that is pretty much my whole warehouse plus all my gold (bought stuff for this list) but I expect no payment from anybody for this act if it works. I just want to end this freakin war.

Another note: I have no political power what-so-ever, I just want to end this war.

Edited by Arctic55 - 30 Jun 2014 at 05:27
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 07:34
What else is going to be proposed to make a "pretty sweet deal" (not my phrase), I wonder ... LOL

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 10:12
As pretty as it is..

Some ppl have lost almost all the materials in that list in a single battle...
Not to mention in the whole war so far...
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 10:39
Originally posted by Tyrande Whisperwinds Tyrande Whisperwinds wrote:

Excluding the silversteel equipment, then that is possible ...

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 10:52
Originally posted by Deranzin Deranzin wrote:

Originally posted by Tyrande Whisperwinds Tyrande Whisperwinds wrote:

Excluding the silversteel equipment, then that is possible ...

Hence the "almost"...
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 11:51
Arctic, an interesting approach, and an impressive list...  but I fear the debate is not about the prize.

One side wants to call it surrender, the other a peace agreement... same debate as at the end of last war, when I had been on the peace agreement side for some time... until it became too frustrating and boring Tongue

The actuall amount of reparations often is irrelavant in comparison,... especially when war losses are some scales above.

Nontheless, big respects for that offer! Clap
Ukkonen View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ukkonen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 13:37
This is my first posting in this forum but I just had to comment here. If a player who is not even in the war anymore is willing to give everything he has to end this war perhaps the people who are in the position to end this war need to rethink their position. I was in the war for a while till I realized that H? had lost and thus left (I was also tired of getting hit by thieves every day) and still I do not see the reasoning behind the continued taking of cities.

I have also been watching the GC comments and if the people would just admit that the ones still fighting are doing because they want the other side to surrender, and that they do not really care about the fact that they have destroyed an alliance and are having fun doing it, I would have more respect for them. At least H? have said that they will not surrender, so if the other side offers peace and just stops the agression they can claim the moral high ground. If they continue to just siege accounts even knowing that they have won is just being a bully. I might even have to re-evaluate my position in this war and might just take the side of H? to help them if this bullying keeps going on.

Again I applaude my alliance, Shade and Dark for their peace.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 15:59
Ukkonnen; Why get involved in this now? Isn't it digging a grave for yourself? When I was in Soon you were very much against the war most of the time, so I understand how you feel and I somewhat feel the same way.

I'm also pretty sure, that many of the people have already admitted, what you claim should be admitted. Maybe you just didn't see

PublicRelations
HumanResources
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic