Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Ideas!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Ideas!!!
    Posted: 30 May 2014 at 21:44
Hey guys,

Got some more ideas about enhancements here.

1. Allow us to choose our capitals. It does not change much, but it would be good to change your capital to whichever city you want to. It's our empire, let us choose that.

2. Allow demolishing/abandoning of cities. Preferably I would prefer demolishing since it frees up the map a little bit. From what I've seen a lot of permasat accounts are run because they do not want to lose that city to another alliance and usually it is close to other alliance team members within the 10 square limit. This could be an easy start to removing permasat accounts. To avoid your sitter demolishing your city, you could make account sitters with limits. For example if and only if I give that right can my sitter demolish that city. For permasat accounts, if you have the information on them, I suggest giving them all the right at the start and then take it from there.

3. Waypoints in the map to get to different locations fast, preferably one in each region. You can make it in the faction head quarters, so depending on your standing you may or may not use the waypoints. This will bring in a lot of interesting strategies into the game. Also if you wish to make this even more controlled, you could add in a payment required to use the waypoint in terms of resources or gold or maybe some of those unused rare herbs/minerals/anatomies which will go that faction. 

4. Introduce an additional page in the inventory, where you can see how much resources you will have after all incoming resources arrive. This can be very useful for planning and can avoid a lot of wastage of resources.

5. Fix the alliance forum section. No one uses it as far as I've seen. Add options for notifications popping up in the alliance icon when there are unread messages in the forums. Makes it easier for newer members who join an alliance to know more about what happened before in the game.

6. Introduce a whisper chat. Basically when you click on a player, you can choose send whisper and whatever you type will only be visible to them in chat. Makes it easier for NAP's and Confed's to have a running conversation in Illy itself instead of going out and using skype or something.

7. Introduce dungeons into the game. Basically it will be a fixed NPC spot. These will open randomly and will close down again if no one attacks it. Add a % of completion into it and give a rare item as a prize for completing the dungeon. Also make dungeons Terrain specific using the current army advantages, like dungeons in the plains would be better handled by cavalry

8. This one has already been said a lot I think, but I'll give it again; Get a navy in the game. Also a new building called docks to build and use ships. You can make this on an extra build spot only available to cities which are located near water (max 1sq away). This could add more strategies in city positioning's and also more military strategies since water cities would be attack-able by both land and sea. Also you can add common docks for factions who are in the coast and who are sea faring.

That's it for now. Let me know what you guys think.
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 22:35
And like I said before, (here---> http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/topic5557_post74974.html#74974) (and here---> http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/troop-moving_topic5542.html) we should make it possible to reassign an army, filled only with tournament troops (no commanders, build-able troops, or quest troops) to our city, therefore making it possible to move tournament prizes to our capital.
Bukama View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 22:54
Waypoints would be useful when the Broken Lands go active.

If navy gets added then add sea creatures.

With sea creatures come new troops with new armor and weapons

add fishing spots.

Add a new species: merpeople to fill the gap between Illy and BL
This could make the navy more useful.

ShadowDK View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 19:16
All in all some dang fine suggestions there.. I really like them all some a little more than the others.
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 20:37
Originally posted by dantem dantem wrote:

7. Introduce dungeons into the game. Basically it will be a fixed NPC spot. These will open randomly and will close down again if no one attacks it. Add a % of completion into it and give a rare item as a prize for completing the dungeon. Also make dungeons Terrain specific using the current army advantages, like dungeons in the plains would be better handled by cavalry

I like that idea. Make those hidden and you need to use miners to find them - that would make miners useful for those that haven't claimed a mine.
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 19:03
wonders if any game Devs will ever read this lol...
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 19:05
thankyou guys for the feedback...

Originally posted by Arctic55 Arctic55 wrote:

And like I said before, (here---> http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/topic5557_post74974.html#74974) (and here---> http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/troop-moving_topic5542.html) we should make it possible to reassign an army, filled only with tournament troops (no commanders, build-able troops, or quest troops) to our city, therefore making it possible to move tournament prizes to our capital.

I did not understand that arctic...can you elaborate a little more here...

Originally posted by Bukama Bukama wrote:

Waypoints would be useful when the Broken Lands go active.

If navy gets added then add sea creatures.

With sea creatures come new troops with new armor and weapons

add fishing spots.

Add a new species: merpeople to fill the gap between Illy and BL
This could make the navy more useful.

that would definetly be cool...i was thinking of getting it started first...but awesome idea...it would be cool to battle say a kraken or a giant shark...lol...
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 19:08
Originally posted by Nesse Nesse wrote:

Originally posted by dantem dantem wrote:

I like that idea. Make those hidden and you need to use miners to find them - that would make miners useful for those that haven't claimed a mine.

that is a decent idea, but if it is a NPC spot your miners will get killed.....it would be easier to just spawn them in and around the map...even do some in the sea if the navies work out....it would also open up a lot of quest/story material for the future....imagine a wild hunt for the ultimate armor/weapon/mount which can only be found in dungeons....kinda cool idea for tournaments...lol..
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 20:45
Maybe add 100 more member capacities to alliance since the expansion of land too?
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 16:28
didnt you just start a different topic wid that??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic