illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

25MAY14 - Broken Lands update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 19:46
in the initial anouncement of Broken lands... I think I remember Undead npcs? and not just for a tournament, but for regular play?
which would give some use to the crafted items with bonus vs undead ;)
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 18:24
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

if there is new creatures i vote for magic bear Big smile 
** Has the magic bear cast spell to forces everyone to vote for adding magic bears.**

u have my vote!!! lol...but u still need 2 get the GM votes....Tongue
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 16:47
Originally posted by Rillbear Rillbear wrote:

New mysteries and new factions.  Possibly new creatures?  That's not confirmed yet.

if there is new creatures i vote for magic bear Big smile 
** Has the magic bear cast spell to forces everyone to vote for adding magic bears.**
I had hope to start over with everyone one use but oh well there is nothing i can do about that. We are running out of space for new alliance to setter at. Yes there are some space left but they aren't very good.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 06:41
New mysteries and new factions.  Possibly new creatures?  That's not confirmed yet.
Silent View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 06:34
Is there going to be anything really Unique to the Broken lands that makes it less like just a mere extension of the map
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 00:00
Alliance Size increased to 120? 130? 140? 150? 
Administrating that many people will become difficult, even if half the alliance is alts.

And yeah, I think it's going to be hard to code accounts to have 10 cities on one continent and 5 on another :)

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Rupe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 20:46
Are the sizes of alliances going to be increased?
Rupe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 20:43
I personally think a max of 15 cities would work well but with a max of ten on any one continent.
I would opt for ten from alt in BL and ten main account in Elgea
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 20:39
and what happens to the players who already have 10 cities??? lol..dont think they will appreciate this 1...
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
arnesson View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnesson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 20:35
And now for something completely different.  How about a maximum of 5 cities per account per continent?  That would partially address the concerns that large, established alliances would take over all of the BL before others could take advantage of it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic