Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 15APR14 - Renewal of the Player Spotlight program
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

15APR14 - Renewal of the Player Spotlight program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15APR14 - Renewal of the Player Spotlight program
    Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 17:33

We've decided it's time to renew the Player Spotlight program! If you want to read up on it in detail, you can check out the official website page here. Basically, players nominate someone they think brings something extra to the game, be it amazing alliance leadership, incredible tactics or a helpful nature. 

You can nominate a player by sending an email to community@illyriad.co.uk ! Be sure to include examples of their participation and why you think they should be nominated.

The player will also be awarded their choice of 1200 Prestige or a t-shirt from the Illyriad shop! We'll start with the next winner in a week or two.

GM Rikoo

Rikoo

Edited by GM Rikoo - 05 Jul 2015 at 18:01
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 18:51
Can we have another topic like this one :

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/player-spotlight-needs-nominations_topic5017.html

It was much more fun and interactive than sending e-mails.

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 18:56
Well you can post suggestions in here as well. I probably already have my nom for this next one (I received a ton!) but feel free to put 'em in here as well!

GM Rikoo

Edited by GM Rikoo - 07 Jan 2015 at 02:13
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 19:00
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

Well you can post suggestions in here as well. I probably already have my nom for this next one (I received a ton!) but feel free to put 'em in here as well!

GM Rikoo

Cool ! I want PONGO ! ... well, his latest incarnation anyway ... LOL

Edited by Deranzin - 19 Apr 2014 at 19:00

BBC View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 20:13
I nominate GM Rikoo
BlackBloodedChampion

BlackBloodedChampion
"Will Work for War"
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 23:45
Originally posted by BBC BBC wrote:

I nominate GM Rikoo
BlackBloodedChampion

GMs do not actively play man ... everyone knows that, else it wouldn't be much of a game now would it .?. Tongue

BBC View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 12:29
Well I would still love to know more about him. Im not saying hes a active player like the nominations userally are ,but I would love if this can change just this once, for me?? *does a pwetty pweese face*
BlackBloodedChampion
"Will Work for War"
Wolfgangvondi View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgangvondi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 16:31
I nominate StJude

He was never (that i know of) Leader of a great alliance.
He never Had realy true military power.
He din't had influence in any big alliances.

Still, he was very wel knowby the ones that talked in GC. Must of them had "strong reactions" just to see Jude in GC. Jude cross arms whit realy big alliances, like H?
StJude got hammer to Oblivion several times, in Wars vs several strongers alliances.
Jude dint know how to shut up, or surrender. 
But, to the ones that did had the pleasur to know him a littel more, he was far from being the king of trolls, like we was sow many times treated in GC. He was actualy very polite, friendly whit great sence of humor. 
He never forgot that illy, was an game. and just wanted to play his away, doing things a littel diferent. 

And he is back to illy.

I realy think that now whit the player spotlight, (and liking him or not)... illy player's should reconize that we had indeed gived his share of "spark" to illy for an long time, in the "old days".  

I know, theres a lot of vet's that also shloud be remenber now. but i think that in this particulary case, his return woul go well whit the spotlight nominate.

Very Sorry for the Eng.. But i am an Orc, just in case someone din't noticed.

Edited by Wolfgangvondi - 05 Aug 2014 at 16:48

GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 16:50
Copy and paste your nomination in an email, please. :)

"You can nominate a player by sending an email to community@illyriad.co.uk ! Be sure to include examples of their participation and why you think they should be nominated."
Wolfgangvondi View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgangvondi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2014 at 17:18
email sent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic