illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mail to Multiple People

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ButteredToast View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButteredToast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mail to Multiple People
    Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 02:32
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I haven't seen it. I think it'd be awesome if we could send an IGM to multiple people. Forwarding the same message to several people is tedious. It'd be fairly easy to implement a feature to message multiple people, and it'd save lots of time and effort. What do you guys think?
He likes bread and butter
He likes toast and jam
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 04:27
this would be wonderful; it has been requested before many times, but it doesn't hurt to remind people!
bansisdead View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bansisdead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 08:22
I believe an option like this will suffocate Illyriad in a burgeoning pile of nonsense.  People will abuse this and WE will suffer!.  Expanding the current rules for multiple alliance mails, to include the friends list may be useful to some but other than that I cannot see any purpose in having the ability to spam randoms.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 00:33
Yes  that  is  useful I had to do it  a few times and it would be nice to  just use comma to  sent to more then  one .  
Please  do this .    
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 10:16
Yes, please!

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 17:55
This feature has been requested for years now. So Yes Please.

I'd like to add that if this does get implemented, maybe the players receiving the message should see who have received it as well.
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 20:54
I would too, like to message ILLY with multiple receipients. If any one considers it spam, I am an advocate, with less said, of the delete key. Illy has one of those.
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic