illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TCol Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TCol Surrenders
    Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 03:29
This is a notice to all of Illyriad that The Colonist Empire has decided to put down their arms and accept the terms of surrender. All hostilities have ceased and we are officially done with the war. We would also like to express that we no longer stake the claim over Mal Motsha except for the standard 10 tile radius rules that all of Illy respects.

It was a fun war, good game!

Zenorra and Tacardi
Leaders of TCol
Venita View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 04:00
Tcol rallied very well,  even though some major members left at various times for them.   I am looking forward to further building our allaince's friendships.   I enjoyed battling with you, but shall enjoy peace more.    Well done!<.length;r++var>

Edited by Venita - 05 Feb 2014 at 04:02
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 04:10
nCrow will never forget Over and Ely.

/me salutes competitors

Beer
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 04:17
TCol are at the top of the tree pound for pound in terms of military nouse, well fought folks. Respect!
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 04:45
This is the best part of illy peace. Afterwards, everyone on both sides congratulates each other. Wish you luck Colonist Empire.
darpansah View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darpansah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 06:20
Well fought tcol hope to see you all at tourneys
Cilcain View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cilcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 08:23
Well played TCol!

It was fun. Enjoy the peace.

Diomedes View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diomedes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 08:39
TCol members can hold their heads high - well played, and now enjoy the peace Beer
"Walk in the way of the good, for the righteous will dwell in the land"
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 08:49
Congrats on achieving peace, it was a well fought fight.  Also much credit to the new TCol leaders, to take control of an alliance and keep control of it during such circumstances deserves a lot of respect.
<Deranzin> I'd agree with darkone on that

[21:59]<ropadope> you know I am perverted

<Bartleby> dark is upsetting some peeps
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 09:06
Congratz Tcol
I just wish this war can be over soon (heck, i wish it never happened in the first place), so we can all go feed Audrey so i can get my tentacles and solve the mistery!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic