illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TRIVIUM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
The Electrocutioner View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Electrocutioner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 17:14
Originally posted by Darkwords Darkwords wrote:

If you support such conditions (and ours atm are far more lenient than those placed on consone players) then why do you moan about our use of them so much?

I am not complaining at all. Not once have I said what you are doing is wrong. I do think the destruction of Trivium and its players is heavy handed, but I said Halc was within his rights if that reflects his character. You delight in bringing an alliance to the bitter end. I never said you should stop.

If you don't support such things, then why do you support a coalition that uses them?

I didn't say I don't support them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. The forums are littered with invective against H? and friends for their tactics and terms. If you want to be like us and do the awful things we are regularly accused of, then kudos to you! I'm glad NC is a beacon of light to show you how to be the kind of players you want to be!

Now get back out there, break those players, ruin those alliances, and wreak your vengeance! It is what you want to do and I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Sir Bradly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Bradly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 17:17
Bane had about 350 cities at the beginning of the war.  They added 11 member of Insanity after that.   So they had well over 400.  So that's about 16%.

Since the beginning of the war they have trimmed down their roster quite a bit.

SB
[04:46]<HATHALDIR> okay,I'm a bully
Janosch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 17:28
Originally posted by Sir Bradly Sir Bradly wrote:

Janosch, 

Tcol did not go to war with Bane.  Nor did TVM.  Like I said, 3 players from TVM wanted to join NC during the war.  No different than player like Aurordan leaving PLAN to join EE.  Or Subotoi leaving mCrow to join the war.  

I just don't see the outrage from the community when these players do it.  But when 3 TVM players do it, it seems to be a different story.  Do you not see the hyprocrisy in that?

Furthermore, you have not been privy to terms from NC (yet).  However when the day comes you will see how benevolent our group can be.  Wink

To claim that TVM and TCol support of the war against BANE AND II was not that significant, is not what I heared. I think nobody claimed so far that this war is only about this issue and 3 TVM players joining NC during the BANE war.

But I am sure others know better...
You like Democracy? Join the Old Republic!
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 17:40
Originally posted by The Electrocutioner The Electrocutioner wrote:

If you support such conditions (and ours atm are far more lenient than those placed on consone players) then why do you moan about our use of them so much?

I am not complaining at all. Not once have I said what you are doing is wrong. I do think the destruction of Trivium and its players is heavy handed, but I said Halc was within his rights if that reflects his character. You delight in bringing an alliance to the bitter end. I never said you should stop.

If you don't support such things, then why do you support a coalition that uses them?

I didn't say I don't support them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. The forums are littered with invective against H? and friends for their tactics and terms. If you want to be like us and do the awful things we are regularly accused of, then kudos to you! I'm glad NC is a beacon of light to show you how to be the kind of players you want to be!

Now get back out there, break those players, ruin those alliances, and wreak your vengeance! It is what you want to do and I'm glad you are enjoying it.

That is not what we want to do at all, as you should know having read my posts, this is why we offer the surrender terms afterall.

Perhaps this is why you keep moaning about the fact we offer them, because personally you would rather see all these allied accounts be destroyed on the bidding of H.

btw, are your leaders happy having you as the most vocal mouthpiece here?  What with Sisren trolling GC your alliance is hardly creating a positive image of late.
blazing arrow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazing arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 17:49
BANE was happily co-existing in elgea ...only when H? was challenged to the top spot by vCrow who were helped by some BANE members were they targetted...

I also remember how Kumo publicly acknowledged their millitary prowess and wanted to have BANE players for next tourneys, a request that that was denied by Malek and then the pawns were let loose...

knowing fully well that BANE participated in tourney and NC didn't ... the ploy was worked out and what the server saw was a  militarily prepared NC taking on post tourney depleted BANE..

the surrender conditions and the cities lost have already been brought out

so anyone in NC/TVM/H? who is now turning a holy cow ... please give us a break LOL

Disclaimer. This is just me expressing my opinion Wink
Evae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Evae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 18:26
The vitrol being spewed in these forums and in GC is beyond reason.  I did not hear Bonfyr attacking anyone in his post, on the contrary he stated his personal beliefs and tenets, the history of this conflict as he understands it.  Yet many of you people who have responded have done so with scathing, cutting comments.  Get a grip people.  We are human beings subject to the errors of our own perceptions and our emotions.  Yes, we are playing a game.  And as in all things in life, our choices and actions write our story.  The personal attacks over choices made it this game are chilling.  Your words are your choices too.  

In his post Bonfyr wrote:
The things I have built mean very little compared to the relationships I've forged. Nothing short of my own choices can break those.

This is what I have enjoyed primarily about this game.  I would stand beside someone with this conviction any time.  The rest of you should examing the truth of that schoolyard rhyme you were taught, "...but words will never hurt me."  I think you were sold a bill of goods.
The Electrocutioner View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Electrocutioner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 18:34

btw, are your leaders happy having you as the most vocal mouthpiece here?
I have no idea. I could ask Sir Bradly, but I'm not technically disobeying if I don't know what he actually wants me to do ;)

What with Sisren trolling GC your alliance is hardly creating a positive image of late.
Sisren is not and has never been in NC. I haven't been paying attention to GC lately, but he does not represent Night Crusaders in any way.
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 20:31
Originally posted by The Electrocutioner The Electrocutioner wrote:

btw, are your leaders happy having you as the most vocal mouthpiece here?
I have no idea. I could ask Sir Bradly, but I'm not technically disobeying if I don't know what he actually wants me to do ;)
:)  well said.
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 21:11
Bonfyr, Electro, SB:

There is no hate in me towards any of you guys. You played the game and acted as you did, causing destruction to a lot of players and making a lot of us angry with you. Anger does not translate to hate. Especially in a game.

You managed by your actions to bring to life and forge the great opposition that now stands against you. Greater than Consone and much more resolute. This is a globla war and it will probably expand even more before it begins to move towards peace.

You reap what you sow. You can surrender and accept terms or continue to fight and try to force us to accept terms. I can appreciate your refusal to surrender since I will do the same. You have had the run of Illyriad for far too long and caused too much harm for us to allow you to continue as if nothing happened. We will fight you until you accept terms, or until one side is destroyed. At this time, I see no middle path.

Any player who is not resolute as you and us seem to be, is welcome to accept personal terms. On our side, Ditto is to be approached for terms.

Cheers,

Edited by Halcyon - 27 Nov 2013 at 21:57
Shadar Logoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shadar Logoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 21:24
Halcyon, Respect.

You probably pointed out best what this is about to both sides, without showing disrespect to the other. 

Off course your point of view will be the same view from the other side. 
But hopefully they will regard it with the same respectfull approach you did. 

(edited cause my editing needed editing)

Edited by Shadar Logoth - 27 Nov 2013 at 21:30
More Orc, less talking!

All that is said is my own opinion. I am not a leader nor voice for Invictus. I will always abide by Invictus's rules.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic