illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TRIVIUM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ES2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 23:38
* Accidentally deleted my reply when I was trying to edit it.Cry

Anyone that is looking for information about why Trivium exists and is made up of mostly ex The Long Road members is allowed to message either Bonfyr or myself for our various sides to the story.

Eternal Fire
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 03:09
I'd like to specifically state that Shade has not declared war against TVM. I was reminded that only one of their members has attacked us during the current hostilities. I have also been told they do not intend to attack us as an alliance at this time. I have no reason to doubt the veracity of that statement.

EDIT: grammatical correction

Edited by abstractdream - 26 Nov 2013 at 03:10
Bonfyr Verboo
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 03:56
Sloter
TVM declared against VALAR in the first week of 2012.

We declared against VALAR and Druids because they were Consone.

For the "TLR becomes TVM" story, read the third post here:
http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/tivium-and-eagles_topic4693_page6.html

Darkwords
It isn't evident. Your statement overlooks the fact that your side thinks NC should not be allowed to make war AT ALL because they are just too good at it. You seem to think the only way they should be allowed to fight is if they go against overwhelming odds. I would guess that there is no single alliance that is "prepared" enough for NC.
Bonfyr Verboo
AZADICAN View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZADICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 09:53
Originally posted by abstractdream abstractdream wrote:

Sloter

Let me see if I understand it correctly. 

You have the rights to declare war to an alliance (without any reason or warning) who is already in war for a long while and lost most of his troops, just because they are Consane, BUT when an other alliance declares to you with their own reasons, you cry all over the forum about respect and dishonesty.

One last question: Honestly, how old are u?  
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 14:41

Darkwords
It isn't evident. Your statement overlooks the fact that your side thinks NC should not be allowed to make war AT ALL because they are just too good at it. You seem to think the only way they should be allowed to fight is if they go against overwhelming odds. I would guess that there is no single alliance that is "prepared" enough for NC.

Dark was prepared enough for NC and offered NC to war against us in order to end the NC-Bane war in a way that will result in less hostile feelings.
NC refused and went for another "softer" target...and here we are.
NC are good at war, but they are not THAT good and certainly not too good. Mostly, they are good at selecting easy targets and when they were wrong in the selection they had TVM and at least part of the Coalition to help them out. TVM is now paying for that, nothing more.

Edited by Halcyon - 26 Nov 2013 at 14:41
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ES2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 14:48

Sloter

Ahh,

You have paranoia catching up to you as well, but based on your and Duke's comment in that thread you are not fit to rule either. I seem to recall you broadcasting to your members that I somehow engineered Crow and other birdies to war against you.  You have become irrational and seemingly uncaring as to what happens, what did you say a little bit ago?  Didn't you say that nothing could be done and that everyone knows you're being destroyed anyway?

If the main reason you left was because I was struck down with paranoia of a Night Fed coup and you wanted to give a better alliance to the members away from that paranoia, you should in turn leave now before your paranoia and your stubbornness wipes out Trivium. 

Edited by ES2 - 26 Nov 2013 at 14:53
Eternal Fire
Neytiri View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neytiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 16:22
I remember the sides being pretty clear during the Consone war.  It may be that an alliance joined late or quit early, but they declared war and fought.

As an outsider who is not involved in this war, it isn't clear who is fighting who.  It appears that alliances who have not declared war are participating regardless.  (This is from comments I see in GC which I'm not going to bother pasting in here.  You can dispute this if you think I'm wrong.)  If I'm missing the point of the thread, I apologize.  Regardless, whatever that point it's getting lost in this debate.

Someone should start a new thread about the purpose of a war declaration.  If I am correct in what I see on the sidelines, this formality is no longer necessary. . . which makes the world unsafe for everybody, nomatter how they want to play the game.
"It is well that their bodies know the heat and the cold; it will make them strong warriors and mothers." - Absaroke elder (from Edward S. Curtis's book 'The North American Indian')
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 16:30

Sloter

Darkwords

Now this is utterly laughable, NC too good..... ROFL

No, we just think that we have the 'right' to go to war, which H threatened to destroy us for, it is not me overlooking details.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 03:17
Azadican
I have not said EE, nCrow and vCrow don't have a right to attack us. I guess you are reading whatever you like into my posts.

Those two Crow alliances are doing the very things Crows have claimed to despise for a very long time but they certainly have that right and I have never stated otherwise.

Halcyon
I won't speak for NC but I am curious why Bane should be considered simultaneously a softer target and the wrong choice for an easy target.

ES2
The reason I left TLR was because your actions left me no other choice.

Darkwords
You can solve all of this by posting a list of who it's okay for other alliances to declare war on.

EDIT: grammatical correction

Edited by abstractdream - 27 Nov 2013 at 03:20
Bonfyr Verboo
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ES2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 03:44

ES2
The reason I left TLR was because your actions left me no other choice.

Where have your actions brought you and the former remnants of TLR? 
Eternal Fire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic