Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 18:58
Originally posted by JimJams JimJams wrote:

IT SUCKS

People who I consider friends are around me with red flags.
Alliances who fought aside to us are now declaring on us (and I still don't understand why: I see Hatha plan but I still don't get why other are in...)

I am personally disappointed with a lot of people.

I will post soon in another thread how Dark and our new allies see this war. It will be named "Why we are fighting".

Dark is responsible for razing at least a couple of Hath alt's cities in the Consone- Coalition war, but you don't see him fighting Dark. There is a reason for this. This was in the past. The present brings us together in a common cause into which we were very much pushed.

I too am personally disappointed and have been so for quite sometime, but you directors never listend. So we come to this.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 19:22
We listened very well. The fact that we didn't agree with what you were saying is a different matter. I could equally accuse you of not listening to us (same goes for Ditto).

The pure and simple fact is that the new leadership of Dark decided to believe the stories of and side with their friends in Bane and Crow rather than the members of the former coalition.

You've mentioned betrayal a few times elsewhere - just remember that that first betrayal was all yours and everything has driven on from that.

Edit: Regarding your other commen - Hath is all too happy to take whatever assistance he can get - trying to read something more into that is a worthless exercise.

Edited by KillerPoodle - 30 Oct 2013 at 19:31
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 19:28
Halc...
"FYI - if you had any balls you'd be posting under your in-game name." - KP
geofrey View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 19:29
Originally posted by ES2 ES2 wrote:

Originally posted by geofrey geofrey wrote:

Any cities lost?

I believe Stop-Hammertime lost a city or two.

Thanks. I saw he had plenty of sieges on his towns, and I'm assuming some direct siege attacks aswell. 

Looks like a similar strategy from last time... pick off the cities farthest away from aid. 

I didn't see that many casualties in attack and defense pages. I take it no one was able to reach the city in time?

Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 19:49
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

We listened very well. The fact that we didn't agree with what you were saying is a different matter. I could equally accuse you of not listening to us (same goes for Ditto).

The pure and simple fact is that the new leadership of Dark decided to believe the stories of and side with their friends in Bane and Crow rather than the members of the former coalition.

Allies that don't agree for too long can't remain allies. One of us had to change our minds and as we see it, we really didn't have a choice. You did, but you never chose to tell NC: take a break.

Dark leadership is not new. Not by a long shot. We are capable of change and not because we are fooled by stories.
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 19:55
Originally posted by Tordenkaffen Tordenkaffen wrote:

Halc...

??
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 20:10
@geofrey: I wouldn't conclude that just yet. It is 20:00 server time right now. Results don't get published until the next day. I seem to recall those notices going up yesterday evening (EST). So that's like 02:00-ish server time, meaning it's today and the results aren't out yet.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 20:18
Originally posted by Halcyon Halcyon wrote:

Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Allies that don't agree for too long can't remain allies. One of us had to change our minds and as we see it, we really didn't have a choice. You did, but you never chose to tell NC: take a break.

Dark leadership is not new. Not by a long shot. We are capable of change and not because we are fooled by stories.

Again with the stories, we approached every alliance leader on that list* and offered to discuss the NC issue, it was our intention to prevent war but your current confeds had plans in the works and nothing  would have deterred your actions.    H was very open and honest with every alliance leader.   While you may not have agreed with our stance, at least we had the integrity to give you an honest answer.    You and others cannot say the same.    You changed that is true but at the cost of your honor and integrity.  

*Hath's Open EE forum post

Edited for spelling

Edited by Starry - 30 Oct 2013 at 20:20
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 20:41
Originally posted by Starry Starry wrote:

Again with the stories, we approached every alliance leader on that list* and offered to discuss the NC issue, it was our intention to prevent war but your current confeds had plans in the works and nothing  would have deterred your actions.    H was very open and honest with every alliance leader.   While you may not have agreed with our stance, at least we had the integrity to give you an honest answer.    You and others cannot say the same.    You changed that is true but at the cost of your honor and integrity.  

*Hath's Open EE forum post

Edited for spelling

You had plenty of months to stop NC and did nothing. Wouldn't have cost you anything either. The only offer I'm aware of is that EE pays compensation to TVM, after TVM attacked without decalring war. What a bad joke.

My honor and integrity is as sound as yours and you claiming otherwise is the mark of the arrogance that brought us to where we are now.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 20:45
Originally posted by Halcyon Halcyon wrote:

You never chose to tell NC: take a break.

Speculation and incorrect.  

Furthermore in this instance they were supporting a very small alliance against a threat of elimination.  That was ignored because everyone already had their plans in motion.

NC offered CK peace but by that point you guys were all invested and so Tamaeon took over the negotiations and prevented peace from happening long enough for everyone to jump into the war.

The sad part is that the alliance you all claim to be protecting is now stuck in the war and will suffer more than if peace had been settled when NC offered it.
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic