Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Player Spotlight Needs Nominations!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 00:52
Congrats to Myr on being this month's Player Spotlight! 

Keep sending in those nominations, and check out her interview at the blog. :)

Luna
GM Luna | Illyriad Community Manager | community@illyriad.co.uk

abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 02:25
YES! YES! YES!

So deserved! Thanks for the best choice to date!

CONGRATULATIONS, you warmonger you!
Bonfyr Verboo
The Electrocutioner View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote The Electrocutioner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 03:46
All of the player spotlight choices have been great, but I have to confess that I absolutely adore Myr. She was literally the first person I met in Illy, and I can't even begin to imagine what my Illy life would have been like if that had not been the case. She makes this game FUN, and she is simply a terrific person. The Night Squires are an amazing group, and I'm extremely proud of Myr for that accomplishment.

So congratulations, Myr! You totally deserve this little honor. Even though I didn't vote for you. Whoops! :P
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 05:55
Congrats to Myr!
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 06:09
Congratz Myr.
Well deserved and an interesting interview.
I disagree that direct attacks doing damage will lower the bitterness about war. Much shorter time for developing cities will cause war to be less frightening. As things stand, there is too much to lose when going to war. It takes a year to build a city and a day to lose it. That's a bitter lemon to swallow.
Cheers Thumbs Up
Nalleen View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nalleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 11:01
Gratz, Myr! Illyriad wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for all you do and for the great example you set us all. You've accomplished so much with ~NS~. Clap

twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote twilights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 12:58
congrats myr and congrats for ur ongoing suggestions for improvement of the warfare mechanics!  finally a full blown warmonger wins this thing..i hope the devs listen to ur advise! lets get this game rockin!
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 18:37
A place to discuss the suggestion Myr made in her Spotlight interview: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/to-dodge-or-not-to-dodge_topic5221.html
Bonfyr Verboo
Hager View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 22:02
Congrats on the spotlight Myr
gangas View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 19:05
congrats 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic