Topic ClosedII Surrenders to NC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Venita View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: II Surrenders to NC
    Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 19:47
II formally surrenders to NC.       We apologize for one of our members sending out seiges against one of their members, when diplomacy should have been pursued first over the harvesting issue that we had with one of their members.

NC has impressed me with their military abilities, and II has learned quite a bit from our battles.     I have enjoyed this tremendously, and come to respect and enjoy several of their members.   I look forward to continuing those relationships.  

I also want to thank others that came to our aid,  members that joined us for the war and have now/or are now headed back to their allainces.   Please do not hold their actions against them, as it was II they were aiding.     We specifically did this to avoid pulling in all of the confeds.   

Illy is a game, a war game. I look forward to rebuilding and hope to have a pre-determined contest in the future with NC  ( or as promised I will send another seige when ready ... to  Sir Brad lol ) I HAVE enjoyed myself, and I hope they have as well.  

My heartfelt apologies for how this war started.

Venita
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 19:54
I dont accept your surrender! since i didnt even know this war was happening!!!
Either way I say good job!
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 20:03
Hey since both sides seemed to have fun, then all is well. A very nice topic indeed. Smile
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 20:35
Congrats, to II.  And nicely done, Ven.  Clap
The Electrocutioner View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 20:38
Venita, thank you for being a worthy opponent and a class act all around. We have enjoyed getting to know you through this war. (As strange as that may sound!)

Insanity Inc. surprised us with their fighting spirit. You put up more of a fight than any of the former Consone alliances we went up against over the last few months, and you all have much to be proud of. We look forward to positive relations with you and your alliance in the future.

Cheers!
ELECTROK
~Inquisitor, Night Crusaders~
Sir Bradly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 22:19
Congratulations to Insanity Inc. on a hard fought war.  Your alliance should be proud of how you conducted yourselves during the war.  You should also realize how fortunate you are to have a person like Venita leading you.  If more people played Illyriad like Venita this game would be alot more fun.

Now, if I could only find a way to lure her to NC :P

SB
Beecks View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 00:57
Absolutely spectacular war. Congratulations to everyone in II for a great performance. I hope NC and II can do something together again in the future. Venita you've made a lot of friends over here; I hope all of II appreciates what a great alliance leader they have.
Myr View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 01:19
I've known Venita was a class act for a long time. I was not very happy about this war at the outset, but the members of Insanity Inc. showed a wonderful fighting spirit and stuck together. They should be very proud of themselves and the alliance they have built.

And thank you for sieging my city! That was a rush, a learning experience, and a good time all rolled into one.
twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 01:25
u guys should tell the forum war details and stories so all the game players can enjoy, i am sorry i didnt know a fight was going on! sounds like it was alot of fun
Ossian View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 10:58
Originally posted by Myr Myr wrote:

I've known Venita was a class act for a long time. I was not very happy about this war at the outset, but the members of Insanity Inc. showed a wonderful fighting spirit and stuck together. They should be very proud of themselves and the alliance they have built.

And thank you for sieging my city! That was a rush, a learning experience, and a good time all rolled into one.
Venita used to play with Baughb/Borg/StJude  way back, in one of their many alliances. Borg is now a Mod on gameforge's Ozone. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic