Topic ClosedPhoenix Sword

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vraol View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phoenix Sword
    Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 19:22
 Greeting's to you all I am writing to announce the formation of a new alliance called Phoenix Sword.  "I think of my names very deeply. If a phoenix is defeated, it will rise from its ashes with a keener mind and sharper sword than before" <------- this quotation is where the alliance name came from, let it be a message to our enemies Wink.

The alliance is currently recruiting all races preferably around the Middle Kingdom area, although this is not a must have requirement. The primary aim of the alliance is to ensure the safety and development of its players and their towns. The alliance will do its up most to use diplomacy to settle disputes. However, if pushed the alliance will take military action if it sees fit.

The other main aim of this alliance is tournament competitiveness, this alliance will strive not only to compete in tournaments but to win  them as well.  After every tournament the alliance leadership hierarchic will be put under review of the other alliance members. If the alliance are happy with their leadership during the tournament then the hierarchic will stay on . If the alliance are not happy then the hierarchic will withdraw from its leadership role and a new hierarchic will be elected in it's place via inter-alliance elections.

Anyone interested in joining in this alliance should message Vraol 

All the best to you all,
Vraol 
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 19:30
Good luck to you!  I hear there are some mean alliances in the Middle Kingdom area.  :)
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 19:53
Well the idea is good, the enthusiams commendable, but isn't it a bit early to make something like that .?.

Vraol View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 21:15
Originally posted by The_Dude The_Dude wrote:

Good luck to you!  I hear there are some mean alliances in the Middle Kingdom area.  :)

You have to be tough to survive in the Middle Kingdom after all LOL
Ossian View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 12:51

Embrace yourself , for you are a child of the Sun and will live eternal through your birth, death and renewal. The Spirit never dies! 

Good Luck Smile

Edited by Ossian - 04 Mar 2013 at 10:32
Vraol View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 17:49
Originally posted by Deranzin Deranzin wrote:

Well the idea is good, the enthusiams commendable, but isn't it a bit early to make something like that .?.

It most likely is ... but I want to give it a shot.Smile
twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 18:43
its great we are getting new alliances started by new people! we need additions of new playing styles and strategies to keep this game fresh and alive..good luck and feel free to contact me with any help needed and forming friendships and strategies!
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 18:50
Good luck, though I would recommend you consider a different area as the MK tourney squares are often the most contested, perhaps not the best area to strive for by a young alliance.
Hadus View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 00:31
Congrats! FYI there is a specific section of the forum for Alliance Recruitment, if you wish I'm sure Luna could move this thread for you.

Either way, best of luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic