Topic ClosednCrow Ursor Directive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 20:54
Originally posted by gameplayer gameplayer wrote:

do u enforce a dress code in that region too? can i wear makeup? do others call u mom and dad? is there a time out room for misbehaving? things sound alot more liberal there than the west, i might want to move there so i never have to worry cause its like stepford wives...i love planned communities.

Aslong as you wear a mankini you are fine, if not we will strip you naked and drag you through the streets whilst the peasants slap you with rotten herrings.  Hell we have to entertain the locals somehow....

But seriously are you too blind to see that the community the un-named alliance was trying to create, is more of a planned community that the multi alliance community that nCrow are protecting.

There you would have to wear a mankini and drown yourself in fake tan.
(EOM) Harry View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 20:54
Its really strange how the community has changed as of late, we are not telling anyone that they cannot settle in Ursor, nor do we have any intention of expanding as a major force in the Ursor region, we are however opposed to the idea of players being siege'd out of an area, just for the sheer expanding power of this said alliance. I don't understand why people believe that we are forcing people to play our way, when these players who are usually unaligned and small. Are being pushed out by force because they are not "playing" this alliances way or being some where else in essence. 

Therefore, nCrow have come to the conclusion that we neither care nor flinch at sarcasm, hypocrisy and calls of bullying/mollycoddling from the nCrow perspective. 
 This is thus addressed to the players/alliance committing these acts:
  Play your way, do as you want. Siege out new players who want to come to this game and be a part of it, just so you can call a land your own and feed your wee ego's. Regardless if it is that players 10th town or  if it is their first, without mercy and without care for the enjoyment of others.

But know this, in doing so you face the retribution of nCrow and those that wish to see the new blood of illyriad thrive. You will be dealt with in the same manner as you have dealt with the players you so wished to move and you will be dealt with, without mercy and without care for your enjoyment.

How's that for "playing it everyone else's way" 

In other words fella's: You want Ursor? come and get it...
Fool's watch the land when the problem is in the heart.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 21:34
Oh, and one last thing. I wanted to post this on a new post so the people behind this (and i know you're watching) hear this.

We have all the information we will ever need, we have your motive, your incentive, your attitude and the way your running your operations. You've got nothing to hide behind.

Make one more false move and the protection you think you have, will mean nothing to us.
Koth View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 21:48
Originally posted by (EOM) Harry (EOM) Harry wrote:

Oh, and one last thing. I wanted to post this on a new post so the people behind this (and i know you're watching) hear this.

We have all the information we will ever need, we have your motive, your incentive, your attitude and the way your running your operations. You've got nothing to hide behind.

Make one more false move and the protection you think you have, will mean nothing to us.

What's the "or else" Harry?  Seriously, I want to see it here.  What exactly are you threatening to do if nCrow don't get their way?  What happens when alliances smaller than yours, don't bow to nCrow's wishes when you decided to throw your considerable weight around?
Tatharion View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:00
I command the nCrow alliance for stepping up and asserting the right of non-aligned or too weak to defend themselves to settle in Ursor peacefully. Elgea is living troubled times unfortunately but I am thankful that some of us have values.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:01
Koth, all i can say there mate is:

how do you know that this alliance is smaller?
and why are you interested in what we are threatening?

Mate, you gave the game away! Sorry bud. We were keeping names out of here. but you had to bring it all in!
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:05
Eh, gameplayer was kind of giving it away anyways.  
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:08
Originally posted by Koth Koth wrote:

What's the "or else" Harry?  Seriously, I want to see it here.  What exactly are you threatening to do if nCrow don't get their way?  What happens when alliances smaller than yours, don't bow to nCrow's wishes when you decided to throw your considerable weight around?

If we see sieges on active players, we will break those sieges.  If we receive reports of diplo, magickal or other harassment of active players, we will reinforce and assist the victims and return the same to the perpetrators.  If we hear reports of players and alliances who are threatened with cleansing, we will assist those players and alliances in becoming stronger so they can stand for themselves.

Those are the things we will do to assist our neighbors.

Should an alliance object to our intervention and threaten our members, our leaders or our allies, that will be dealt with in another manner.  As to the details of that response, I leave them to your imagination, except to say that I think you will find that we are creative, resourceful and have a devilish sense of humour.
Koth View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:13

Koth, all i can say there mate is:

how do you know that this alliance is smaller?
and why are you interested in what we are threatening?

Mate, you gave the game away! Sorry bud. We were keeping names out of here. but you had to bring it all in!

Why keep names out of it?  Whether or not I might give anything away or not was never a concern.  Why can't you just, in plain and unambiguous terms, tell me exactly what it is nCrow is threatening to do if they don't get their way?

Edited by Koth - 04 Feb 2013 at 22:13
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 22:14
Kumo pulls out his lawn chair, oils it because it so darn rusty from misuse, sets it up and grabs the requisite popcorn and six pack...  God it's nice when we aren't part of it for once!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic