Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Drydenn View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 20:34
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

Originally posted by Drydenn Drydenn wrote:

I'm curious to know what is the official position for players who now have developing coastal sovereignty resulting from what's was basically an exploit (knowingly or unknowingly) of what seems to have been a bug regarding the movement of troops?

I was alerted to this via suspicious tin foil hat rumblings in GC.  

Would it not be prudent in the sake of fairness to ask that everyone's ability to occupy and make initial sovereignty claims all begin at the same time?

- Drydenn
These claims will be rescinded - everyone will start at the same time.

Thank you for the clarification SC!  The turtle upon which the universe rides smiles, and tin foil hats everywhere are thusly becalmed.   
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 01:10
Petition 6114
MAIL
Ticket Number Category Status Assigned To Last Updated
6114 Gameplay Acknowledged, Under Investigation Unassigned 4/25/2012 12:03:15 AM
Everytime i try to reply to a message it just loads then takes me back to the original message and keeps loading over and over and over again, In order to reply to any mail i have to start a new message everytime, Also does the same thing if i try and fwd mail. Im an alliance leader and this is very very hard to deal with since I get a ton of mail. PLEASE HELP me My Account is The Duke and this started just today Also I have restarted and completely shutdown my computer and rebooted it 2 times now and the problem still is going on
Petition Comments

Comment by you on 4/25/2012 12:03:15 AM 
Not trying to boost this petition, but i just seen in GC that ppl are having trouble with the reading room where you convert books, and I am as well, It wont let me put a number for how many books i wish to convert
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 01:13
Originally posted by The Duke The Duke wrote:

Petition 6114
MAIL
Ticket Number Category Status Assigned To Last Updated
6114 Gameplay Acknowledged, Under Investigation Unassigned 4/25/2012 12:03:15 AM
Everytime i try to reply to a message it just loads then takes me back to the original message and keeps loading over and over and over again, In order to reply to any mail i have to start a new message everytime, Also does the same thing if i try and fwd mail. Im an alliance leader and this is very very hard to deal with since I get a ton of mail. PLEASE HELP me My Account is The Duke and this started just today Also I have restarted and completely shutdown my computer and rebooted it 2 times now and the problem still is going on
Petition Comments

Comment by you on 4/25/2012 12:03:15 AM 
Not trying to boost this petition, but i just seen in GC that ppl are having trouble with the reading room where you convert books, and I am as well, It wont let me put a number for how many books i wish to convert
Now reolved
Arnyris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 13:46
Luna, I have no general difficulties with other websites.  Rarely, there might be a flash glitch or something like that (youtube is non-functional for viewing streaming content now due to my older flash but that's the only major thing), but I do not have problems on other sites.  Thanks.  I hope you can figure this out.
Arnyris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 13:48
Silent, I had no problems using firefox before the update.  And, switching browsers on my older system is more problematic.  (It's what I have to use at the moment.)  Thanks for the thought, though.
Thexion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 16:51
There still is some scrithers and wild dogs in same army 
[-317|413]
Army: A Gathering of Wild Dogs
Troops:Adult Scritchers Adult Scritchers 13
Troops:Taloned Scritcher Taloned Scritcher 2
Troops:Small Scritchers Small Scritchers 63
Troops:Rabid Hounds Rabid Hounds 19
Troops:Pups Pups 83
Troops:Wild Dogs Wild Dogs 41
Troops:Pack Leaders Pack Leaders 9 

Sorry about the lack of screen capture its not working for some reason.
Granlik View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 16:51
When is the soverienty problem going to bre resolved?  By this I mean that sov squares are no longer shown in the world window and neither are the borders of sov areas so that you cannot see if a resource is within a sov area when searching for res to harvest.
I have had to put an disclaimer on my profile in case anyone gets to upset that I am encroacihng within thier sov area.
Thexion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 17:00
I can see fine my sov squares.. 
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 20:09
The market screen does not display any numbers for Volume, Buy, Sell and Average. It just says Vol=--- for example regardless of where on the chart the cursor is.
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 21:11
me to
that is extremly frustrating...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic