Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gypsy Fortune Teller Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
invictusa View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invictusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 03:09
Originally posted by invictusa invictusa wrote:

Originally posted by SunStorm SunStorm wrote:

Oh, I see now (I think):
Gypsy Campsite is =      Fortune Teller is =

Does she usually spawn around the other campsites or around the map in general?
Correct :) I think they are both the same thing.
I have only seen her on plains.
The gypsy campsite will replace an NPC structure for 24 hours.

Can anyone confirm if they are the same thing?
I mean do you get the diplo fortune from a gypsy campsite?
...and miles to go before I sleep.
shadow View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 03:30
They are different
Avion View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 15:49
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

They are different

And how are they different???
Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?
shadow View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 15:56
The fotune teller says "Fortune Teller".  Diplo'ing a gypsy campsite will do nothing but maybe give you a report of whatever NPC happens to be on it. With the new game mechanics, we are hoping to actually see it moving from place to place now, so we can track it. Other than the color of the wagon and clothes, there is no difference, other than the name. Unless, we can see it move now.  

Edited by shadow - 10 Jul 2012 at 15:58
Subatoi View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subatoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 04:57
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

The fotune teller says "Fortune Teller".  Diplo'ing a gypsy campsite will do nothing but maybe give you a report of whatever NPC happens to be on it. With the new game mechanics, we are hoping to actually see it moving from place to place now, so we can track it. Other than the color of the wagon and clothes, there is no difference, other than the name. Unless, we can see it move now.  

What if people are seeing it move around the map but it looks like a caravan moving, since the fortune teller has two caravans as the image..?
shadow View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 00:56
We now know it doesn't move like a unit or NPC, across the map. At 00:05 it disappears, and reappears somewhere else on the map. It seems random, with no set path Angry
Klandor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Klandor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 14:55
Fortune Teller spotted today, @ 13:41 Game Time, located at [542|-380].  I just happened to stumble across her...

Klandor
EvilKatia View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvilKatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 18:03
Fortune Teller at 330 -257, saying her usual things for any interested. Scout has arrived so its really her.

Edited because of scouting sucess

Edited by EvilKatia - 21 Oct 2012 at 19:37
Kat

'They have to always turn a forum post into a badly written book that gives a headache and takes your iq points' - AO
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rohk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 03:40
The fortune teller is currently at -86|598. I am too far out of range but maybe someone closer will get a chance to visit her.

Yeesha D'ni View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yeesha D'ni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 11:51
(963 / 202)  He / she came along to visit my occupied rare herb spot... I sent several waves of adv. scouts and some T2 thieves. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>
  Share Topic