FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEpic battles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:20
Maybe my post was too confusing, i am sure that it was.Lets make it more simple.How come that defending 28k t2 bows kill 38k t2 attacking cavalry if both sides have same bonuses except aditional cavalry bonuses for plains for attacking cavalry.I think that even with all codes folowing my post this should be simple enough question?< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Mandarins31 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:22
Well, could someone in H? confirm if that was planned that way; if you expected my knights to have so few killing ratios on plains (under 1 def for 3/4 knights... never saw that ever).

So please, just confirm or not that's due to a tactic you developed and used there.

Otherwise, that would be good to rise up a petition to ask our mighty Devs to fix this potential bug on Tallimar ;)
JimJams View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:40
Originally posted by Mandarins31 Mandarins31 wrote:

Well, could someone in H? confirm if that was planned that way; if you expected my knights to have so few killing ratios on plains (under 1 def for 3/4 knights... never saw that ever).

So please, just confirm or not that's due to a tactic you developed and used there.

Otherwise, that would be good to rise up a petition to ask our mighty Devs to fix this potential bug on Tallimar ;)

Tactic? Having more defense power than incoming attack power. It's an ancient tactic very appreciated :-)

About casualties, are you sure it's a bug? Please show me how many units we should had lost... and why. To simplify let assume we had more defense power than the attacker (we won so we should have more eh) and let say defense power:attack power ratio was 58:42

;-)

Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:52
It's my understanding that, while you would still have won having more power on the space, you should have lost more units, especially if he had the bonus that he did.  Though the stats of those commanders might confuse it somewhat.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:56
While I understand you are unhappy with the results Mandarin, we've done the math and there was no glitch.    We are not going to share any information about our boosts/bonus/Commanders during this tourney; I'm sure you understand why. 

:)
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:58
H? comms in this battle had at max power to kill some 1200 knights (60 comms, deff bonus 1500 tops, plus 55% bonuses max is some 2300 def per comm against cav per commander, total of 138000 def points against cav,divided by 110 attack from single knight, that is 1250 knights killed by H? comms)< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:59
I think they ate their spinach just like Popeye said...
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 22:59
Thank you,that is fair Starry, that is all we wanted to hear.So it was tactics not bug.< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 23:04
I think the bug is in all these posts...  whats with that coding I see (0.o)

Originally posted by Sloter Sloter wrote:

< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 23:05
Not you too about coding, just pretend you did not seen it< id="gwProxy" ="">< jscode="leoInternalChangeDone" ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic