Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - H? sieging small players nowhere near thier cities
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedH? sieging small players nowhere near thier cities

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 00:20
Originally posted by Createure Createure wrote:

Well I admit I am not too bothered reading most of the last 2 pages - I doubt there's been anything all that new or interesting since my last post.

OI!

Cry
"ouch...best of luck."
HonoredMule
Createure View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 02:15
/me whistles innocently Embarrassed
Ander View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 07:50
Originally posted by LordOfTheSwamp LordOfTheSwamp wrote:

• My perception of ICON (in its various forms, present and past) is as an aggressive alliance, which really wouldn't care about sieging other people out of the game if it were the one with the power. But...

Kurdruk, engaging in battle and attacks is aggression. Kicking a defenseless foe in face is something in a different line. 

ICON has not shown a trace of fear even in the face of complete destruction. You see H already gaga over Jude being in their vicinity. Battering a defeated foe again and again is the kind of behavior that stems from cowardice. I would not expect it from Jude. 

PS:
Just in case you dont know, you could send catapults along with an army for normal attacks. They would fire one volley after the battle. These volleys are very much accurate unlike that of a siege encampment during its initial hours. It wouldn't take much effort to bring down a huge city nearby if you have enough catapults and people. A city in the middle of your stronghold is a soft target even if it is not possible to set up a camp against it.

Darpandas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 11:13
Hi All,

Well we all are looking for a solution out here but the things are repeatedly comming to the same point and one thing i wanted to clear was that we came on the island to save our town from sieges and not to siege anybody else.I would request if something can be done without any delay as our intentions were to save ourselves not attack somebody.
Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 17:08
Settling on islands is good strategy to save cities, or actually prolong their existens until some sort of diplomatic solution is found.I noticed many one square small islands all over the map, many of them can be found even in wider rivers.How about settling on some islands away from H? area, then you might be left alone, or if not that could confirm your claim that H? would attack you no matter where you go, and not just in areas where you settle within 10 squares from their cities while still in status of war with them.
Darpandas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 17:14
Well does Icon and H? really have a comparision even if we settle there but you know an attack can be made always or was it done under an influence by somebody.....Well its like big city sieging a village with pop 3 so thats not cool.
Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 17:34
I know, but if you guys went to some distant area of map and then said "hey this guys are siegeing our small cities that are not capable of doing any real damage" then situation would look diferent then it does now.For now it just looks like you are poking your finger in H? eye just to be able to say you are mistreated by them when they respond.

I know that i would like to see your alliance survive, if in the end we only had hug/snugle players we migh all just as well go to facebook and save us some time of playing a game :) Besides how could others feel good about them self if there is no "evil" to fight against.

I hope that you would be given another chanse, not to become "angels" or something, but to recuperate so you could do something interesting again and keep server full of fun, without actually destroying any acc, since i really can recall that you have ever sieged anyone out of game.I hope you guys would live on and  so others can again rally against evildoers :), and then later on we can do it all  over again without anyone being destroyed.

Darpandas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 06:18
Hi Sloter,

Well did you see the best city we had there was of AB's with hardly 2 towns and what sort of damage were expecting from a small player, however i ask you guys is it is such a problem you can siege my city on the island too if that keeps you happy and going so that i can settle somewhere else in peace. Well all we are looking for is a solution. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic