Topic ClosedPA and Champ declare war against Valar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA and Champ declare war against Valar
    Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 20:59

So Lorre and AA have been plotting to attack Valar for all this time? Illy is being turned upside down by two of the worst war-mongers the game has ever seen.

Will H? be dragged down to their level and defend their actions? Will the rest of Illy sit idle and watch this happen?  

Edited by <Squill> - 24 Sep 2011 at 06:04
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:01
I am sure we will see Lorre and AA deem their war against Valar as a conquest against the evil plaguing illyriad and it is the job of all illyriad lover to vanquish evildoers and warmongers

Hopefully if it comes to that we can all step back and think over our own thoughts on the matter, instead of hearing each opposite side yelling "My side is justified"
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:06
Surely VALAR aren't scared of these two alliances? They are vastly larger than the two of them.

And PA and CHAMP have more allies than just H?. All sorts of things could happen other than H? joining in with them, and any number of alliances friendly with VALAR could join in too. Its a domino effect. One goes, then another, then another...

The next few days could be VERY interesting to say the least! 
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
Amroth View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:10
You are mistaken sir in you accusations and your knowledge of events. I have attempted to reason respectfully with azreil for many months as to some of his more irresponsible actions as the leader of a major alliance in Illy. You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration. I have offered azreil the chance to meet me in single combat, even when things went south as to our relations. He would not do this, even when I asked for a fair equal fight. Yet he can send troops to smite my forces without the fear of being called warmonger. So be it. I hope the rest of the Valar are more informed as to the true nature of events of late. When Valar attacked and I thought we would be at war, I offered to step down as leader rather then see my alliance beat to pieces. Azreil has sent a message of a different sort to me now.  This is the quality of the Lord you all serve there. If it is just Champions and PA who have a problem with Azreil and his ineffective and misguided policies then we will surely be smashed quickly by an alliance many times our size, yet we will do what we feel is right, For ourselves and Illyriad as a community. I am a servant of the meek and a steward of the humble. I have never claimed more then this. May the powers uphold the just.
Respects, Amroth

Sent By:Azreil [VALAR]
Received By:You
Date:9/23/2011 8:10:55 PM

and by the way  no matter what you do the valar lives and dies with me ....

Edited by Amroth - 23 Sep 2011 at 21:12
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:13

Kurfist Vallar did not declare war. Sure Lorre and AA have opinions, but there opinions are attention seeking stunts. Look at the last post's in Politics and Diplomacy and the bitter sea.... Many have to do with Lorre and AA, they are constantly causing trouble....

Manannan..  Of course we are not scared....  :D  Just thought I'de make the thread because this is what people want to talk about.

Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:13
Originally posted by Amroth Amroth wrote:

You are mistaken sir in you accusations and your knowledge of events. I have attempted to reason respectfully with azreil for many months as to some of his more irresponsible actions as the leader of a major alliance in Illy. You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration. I have offered azreil the chance to meet me in single combat even when things went south as to our relations. he would not do this, even when I asked for a fair equal fight. Yet he can senf troops to smite my forces without the fear of being called warmonger. So be it. I hope the rest of the Vlara are more informed as to the true nature of events of late. When Valar attacked and I thought we would be at war, I offered to step down as leader rather then see my alliance beat to pieces. Azreil has sent a message of a different sort to me now.  This is the quality of the Lord you all serve there. If it is just Champions and PA who have a problem with Azreil and his ineffective and misguided policies then we will surely be smashed quickly by an alliance many times our size, yet we will do what we feel is right, For ourselves and Illyriad as a community. I am a servant of the meek and a steward of the humble. I have never claimed more then this. May the powers uphold the just.
Respects, Amroth

Originally posted by Kurfie Kurfie wrote:

"I am sure we will see Lorre and AA deem their war against Valar as a conquest against the evil plaguing illyriad and it is the job of all illyriad lover to vanquish evildoers and warmongers"

hmmm

Edit:  Bold AA

Edit: other bold stuffs

Edited by Kurfist - 23 Sep 2011 at 21:16
(EOM) Harry View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:14
Squill, you dont half have a biased agenda. Seriously? Its all well and good having an opinion and expressing your doubts or questions, but when it's in the form of RAWR WAR MONGERS AND LIARS RAWR an argument becomes null and void. Please re-evaluate what exactly you wish to achieve/contribute to this situation.
Fool's watch the land when the problem is in the heart.
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:16

AA you are a Liar through and through..... And your little games is onnly that: little games. 

AS for the comment:

Sent By: Azreil [VALAR]
Received By: You
Date: 9/23/2011 8:10:55 PM

and by the way no matter what you do the valar lives and dies with me ....

We will die with Azreil. do you really think so many players will back an unjust cause? 

lorre View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Re-edited my comment.

Edit:

Is this really going to turn into another excuse for a few alliances to war with valar or H? "although valar is being described as the evil doers so people will try to gang up on them to justify their attacks".

Haven't anyone figured out that everyone has their own agenda, most of the people that seem to love H? or Valar or Champs or whatever secretly want them to fall because they dislike them for whatever reasons.

At this point in time in Illyriad you cant war with someone unless you have a good feeling that your party will be looked as the cleansing sword that kills the current evil in the bodies of the mistaken in Illy,.

by AA's comments, Valar is evil and defeating their leader/ alliance is for the good of the community, this is called propaganda people.

Edited by Kurfist - 23 Sep 2011 at 21:19
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
  Share Topic