Topic ClosedPA and Champ declare war against Valar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
SugarFree View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA and Champ declare war against Valar
    Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 11:14
damn you oliver, if i ever would need a freaking attorney, i will surely NOT ask YOU. 
Sovereign View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 20:43
Amroth, I do think that was entirely unnecessary.  A bit too far IMO.
~~Sovereign~~

"Dreams are the inspiration for the creation of man-made miracles"

StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 18:58
Amroth is too wrapped up in this emotionally now.

The funny part is, that is actually a pic of me with my face pasted on a Talosian. I R GIANT NERD LOLOLOL.

Smacktalk, KAN I HAS IT?

Edited by StJude - 28 Sep 2011 at 18:58
Dakota Strider View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 18:28
My image of Amroth has been shattered.  It would be like learning that Sir Galahad raped, pillaged and murdered.

Edited by Dakota Strider - 28 Sep 2011 at 18:28
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 18:04
Originally posted by Amroth Amroth wrote:

jude. I'll be damned...
How on earth did you get the pic of yourself up as your avatar...lol well done mate. I been trying for months with no success. I guess I just ain't got it..lol
Jude dude...only one word mate....gruesome.

P.s. No wonder this dude is so rude/lewd/and in a bad mood. Just look at him???
At this point I would like to begin a collection, so that we can Help jude with some cosmetic surgery...possibly??? This might help to solve some issues there. Regarding further medical help...I would recommend Jack Kavorkian, but I hear he doesn't do house calls any more.
Too much?.....maybe just a little.....sorry jack....we'll get em next time. lol

Come on Amorth, was that necessary?

Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 18:02
I was more concerned for lack of words like "honor, chivalry, dignity" in Amroths post.What happen with those things?I liked his role play, i hope he switches back before more people see that post :)
Ander View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 17:52
that was in bad taste amroth. why do you have to resort to mocking someone about their appearance? It is painful to see such comments coming from a community that i respect and like.

And whether you like him or not, that guy has got brains and guts more than half the Illy put together. 

Edited by Ander - 28 Sep 2011 at 17:58
Amroth View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 17:37
jude. I'll be damned...
How on earth did you get the pic of yourself up as your avatar...lol well done mate. I been trying for months with no success. I guess I just ain't got it..lol
Jude dude...only one word mate....gruesome.

P.s. No wonder this dude is so rude/lewd/and in a bad mood. Just look at him???
At this point I would like to begin a collection, so that we can Help jude with some cosmetic surgery...possibly??? This might help to solve some issues there. Regarding further medical help...I would recommend Jack Kavorkian, but I hear he doesn't do house calls any more.
Too much?.....maybe just a little.....sorry jack....we'll get em next time. lol

Edited by Amroth - 28 Sep 2011 at 17:39
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 16:09
Originally posted by Manannan Manannan wrote:

Some would argue I would be too lazy to look 30-40 posts back.... And they'd be right. I must've missed that previous post saying you would be attacking them. Lets face it this thread is moving rather fast and I have better things to do with my day than look for previous posts by you. 

Like I say well done for putting your money where your mouth is unlike some of the other vocal supporters. You'll find it a lot easier drumming up military support for VALAR if you are actually taking part. Of course you realise that doing that starts off the domino chain again and would lead to more people joining in... Caught in a Catch 22!

Dammed if you do... dammed if you don't!

I must admit that quite a bit of skimming was done myself across both threads, so I can identify with you there.

You and a few others seem to be under the mistaken impression that I care if my cities are levelled?

Let me correct that misconception. It is my understanding that there is a Hannah Montana world tour in the works. I SIMPLY cannot miss it and you have no idea how much my wife hates this game.

I was supposed to be ousted from here several months ago, but I admit, I definitely miscalculated on that one.

However, I am pretty sure H? can and will get the job done so I can get back to focusing on my Youtube music career.

Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 15:58
Originally posted by StJude StJude wrote:

:) You are a sharp one Manananananananananananan from the Isle of Mananaananananananananan. 

I take back every bad thing I ever said about the failing education systems world wide. You actually made a connection between the name Manannan and the Isle of Man. Well done. And they say wikipedia is useless. Maybe there is some hope for you after all.... NAH! 

Originally posted by StJude StJude wrote:

I would argue that that bear was poked 30-40 posts back. But maybe that's just me.

Some would argue I would be too lazy to look 30-40 posts back.... And they'd be right. I must've missed that previous post saying you would be attacking them. Lets face it this thread is moving rather fast and I have better things to do with my day than look for previous posts by you. 

Like I say well done for putting your money where your mouth is unlike some of the other vocal supporters. You'll find it a lot easier drumming up military support for VALAR if you are actually taking part. Of course you realise that doing that starts off the domino chain again and would lead to more people joining in... Caught in a Catch 22!

Dammed if you do... dammed if you don't!
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
  Share Topic