Topic Closedtrolls in Illyriad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Amroth View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: trolls in Illyriad
    Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 15:21
ok so it is understood that we foster the community. That said, there has been an increased number of trolls operating under noob aliases lately. That has precipitated this post...

This will be my position of record. I do not care how long you have been here, since the beginning or sinse yesterday. If you are willing to insult and insert inflammatory remarks to the chat with random aim and chance destruction prepare to have your cities razed and razed again. I will not tolerate insults and slander. I will respond with full action available. If anyone has a problem with this...I am sure I will find out soon enough. Gloves off for trolls and players who will summon up an alt just to cause chaos. This practice is indeed cowardly. and I deem them to be worms with no back bone at all. Anything I have to say to anyone will come from Amroth. Not some alt I created cause I lacked the sack to say what I wanted to with my own face. I am a conscientious player who tries to respect all in Illyriad. It has become obvious that not all players here are of that caliber. This is regrettable. 
Thoughts and feed back from Illy community would be appreciated.
Regards, Amroth Anguireal
Dhenna View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 15:22
Thumbs Up
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 15:24
*whispers*  I see dead people trolls...
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 16:14
Thumbs Up
Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 16:36
Dont see how anyone can disagree with this. But probably a good idea to use a forum thread as a reference point to the given players "troll factor" i.e. copying examples of the bad behaviour. I approve.
mistwalker View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 16:55
I have to say there are a LOT of bullies in this game, some obvious and others pretending that they are something else when in reality they push people around just as much as the obvious "trolls"... I guess as long as you maintain a "wolf in sheep's clothing" strategy  its ok???  Illusion rules all here...or dillusion, not sure which is the better description....and major fact twisting....just my observations. 
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 22:53
I wonder if I am considered a troll? Im probably half troll. Am I a bully?, probably only to the people I dislike and those I consider trolls

Edited by Gemley - 09 Jul 2011 at 23:14
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 03:30
Dont kill them! they just reappear! they also multiply like rabbits!
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 03:34

They are like rabbits! I love having a pet rabbit, now I need to get a pet troll!                                      starts making a trap to capture oneortwo?

Edited by Gemley - 10 Jul 2011 at 14:01
�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien
Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 05:17
Originally posted by Amroth Amroth wrote:

Thoughts and feed back from Illy community would be appreciated.

Actually wanted to ask you about this earlier when we spoke in GC briefly before you posted this. Gets my backing Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Gemley Gemley wrote:

They are like rabbits! I love having a pet rabbit, now I need to get a pet troll!                                      starts making a trap to capture Lionz Heartz

Two points. 

1 You've done it again where there is no mention of LH for a while and you bring him up... That must be a serious secret bromance you guys have going...  And here was me thinking that LH only had eyes for Megan Fox you lucky devil you Wink LOL

2 I'm sorry you seem to have missed this but EOM Harry slayed the Queen Troll that was LH a few weeks back. You even missed the party we had afterwards.... I mean memorial.... Okay then I admit it was a party and there were lots of little people dancing around singing "Ding dong the witch is dead!" Beer Party
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic