Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>
Author
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retired Thread - Lorre vs VALAR DDD
    Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 05:32

This is the final account - one month and a half later:

Lorre: Troops are being rebuilt after an exhausting battle.
{P A}: No attacks were made on Lorre's Alliance (to my knowledge).
[VALAR]: No attacks (to my knowledge) were ever launched by Valar as a result of this whole ordeal.
_duQ: All attacks (sent by him) have ceased.  Rumors are circulating that he is destroying his own cities.
Berberos: Lorre and Confederates have been aiding Berberos in fortifying his city.  His population is on the rise again!  He is able to play without having to worry about the next siege.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The content in this thread is being saved for the sake of keeping a record of what took place...

Global Chat 6/6/2011

(The main characters are in color so its easier to read - My notes are in red)

<Azreil> <Lorre> <darkone> <berberos>

Begin!

[19:58]<Lorre> okay valar officially eclared war to me by attacking my forcs

[19:59]<Lorre> goodluck to them

[19:59]<Lorre> after threatinging my members it was a matter of time <--(VALAR really did threaten PA members...)

[20:00]<Nokigon> Lorre, are you sure you want to do this?

[20:00]<Nokigon> hate to say it...

[20:00]<Nokigon> But VALAR are a bit bigger than you...

[20:00]<Lorre> i really have no choiuce do i?

[20:00]<Lorre> do i have to watch a new player getting bullied?

[20:00]<Nokigon> No.

[20:01]<Lorre> do i have to stand for attacks on my forces?

[20:01]<Nokigon> Does Azreil know?

[20:01]<Lorre> azreil nows more then enough

[20:01]<Lorre> if he is to stubborn to reply he choose war

[20:02]<Lorre> but unfortunatly valar wont even talk to me

[20:02]<Lorre> so yea

[20:03]< ---------- > please give it a little time

[20:03]< ---------- > they are on borrowed time as it is!!

[20:03]<Lorre> if they read it and only treply a day mlater its disrespect!

[20:04]*Clavius Vile expects a thread on the forums to be dedicated to this.  <--(Psychic?) 

[20:04]<Lorre> PA wont get involved in this war

[20:04]<Lorre> lorre however will

[20:06]<Lorre> i play for fun and bullies are no fun

[20:06]< ---------- > ya gonna drag PA in though

[20:06]<Lorre> well if it was only duq i would be able to let it go

[20:07]<Lorre> but there has beeen another member involved

[20:07]<Lorre> so

[20:07]<Stifle> which valor is attacking your pa lorre? 

[20:07]<Lorre> it is valar who is rotten(well most members)

[20:08]< ---------- > okay.. so let DuQ and lorre battle it out...

[20:08]< ---------- > and keep alliances out of it

[20:08]<Lorre> its not only duq

[20:08]<Lorre> <.<

[20:11]<Azreil> nobody ever believe Lorre, you get yourself into this. you are trying to be the hero right? your style is passe ... dont ask for war which would hurt your small members you arrogant .... we already said we are not bullying berberos and was already at a resolution but you keep trying to drag the whole VALAR into your heroics! as < ---------- >  said battle it out with duQ ....

[20:11]<Lorre> eventho i asked several alliance leaders to gather info to open peacetalks

[20:11]<Lorre> duq threw it away

[20:12]< ---------- > hello Az.. good to see valar in global.. not sure I want to be quoted though  <--(It is for this reason that the name appears as < ---------- > / Not sure if they meant above or in general...  If they wish, I can put the name back in.)

[20:12]<Lorre> passe or not bullies belong in public!

[20:13]<Lorre> are you gonna punish duq azreil?

[20:13]<Azreil> crying bully is old school... learn real diplomacy ... grow up lorre... bye

[20:13]<Lorre> or are u gonna look the other way once again?

[20:13]<Azreil> grow up

[20:14]<Lorre> bullies shouldnt be tolerated even if it are your own members azreil

[20:14]*Klandor grumbles about OTHER VALAR members who pick on smaller players, too.

[20:14]<Lorre> im not the only one azreil

[20:14]<Lorre> do u really want this to go out of control?

[20:14]<Lorre> if so continue please

[20:15]< ---------- > some alliances prefer open chat and foreign affairs to be public 

[20:15]<Kurfist> Perhaps this should go to IGM's instead of global chat.

[20:15]<Lorre> igms are to easelyl alterd

[20:15]<(EOM) Harry> Lorre, i know you mean right but you are picking a fight here with a group of pretty big players, it could mean the end for a lot of big players including yourself, it would be a big hit for illyriad as a whole, you sure 100 % you want this to go down?

[20:16]<Lorre> aslong they are bullies its reason enoug

[20:16]<Lorre> unless azreil promises he will punish duq and expell him from the alliance

[20:17]<Kilotov> lorre, are you considering the safety of your men as you shout such reckless statements?

[20:17]<Lorre> what men kilotov?

[20:17]<Lorre> im not in an alliance

[20:17]<Kilotov> i mean dont poke the sleeping dragon

[20:18]<(EOM) Harry> Lorre you havent left PA?

[20:18]<Lorre> azreil u implied ud never allow me to attack duq cuz valar would interfere

[20:18]<Lorre> then tell me what i have to do

[20:19]<Stifle> so is pa done for?

[20:19]<Lorre> destroy my towsn if you like what will it prove you?

[20:19]<Lorre> azreil is reading

[20:20]<(EOM) Harry> ah okay Lorre if you would, could i be a third party go between here... if i could igm Valar and see if i can ammend this withough serious incident?

[20:20]<Lorre> no

[20:20]<Lorre> this belongs on global not on mail where it can be frakking alterd!

[20:21]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Personnaly I don't see an issue if Lorre chooses to make any issue concerning himself or his alliance public. It is his right to do so.

[20:21]<Lorre> dunno azreil if u saw the message send to berberos?

[20:21]<Lorre> did u frakking see it!?!

[20:21]<Stifle> i love that word frakking. lol

[20:21]<Lorre> there was no diplomacy no choice whatsoever

[20:22]<Lorre> it was clear out bullieing and still u choose to protect duq

[20:22]<Lorre> and not only duq is like that

[20:22]<Lorre> u want me not to use the name of valar then kick em so they arent part of valar

[20:22]<(EOM) Harry> Please Lorre just let me sort this?

[20:23]<Lorre> if duq gets kicked and sieged otheriwise this never will be settleld

[20:23]<darkone> I would say 3 large players demanding 1 player is kicked from an alliance so that they can feel safe in ganging up on him is bullying.... So Lorre, when are you going to do the right thing and kill yourself  <--(that last comment was uncalled for!)

[20:23]<Lorre> i have put to much effort in this game helping newbs and protecting them to let an alliance like that to ruin it

[20:24]<Azreil> lorre i will for one last time engage you in a reasonable discussion, dark let me get this through first

[20:24]<Lorre> darkone what is a 30k pop player attacking a 500 pop player then?

[20:24]<(EOM) Harry> right everyone shut up and just watch, no interfering!

[20:24]<Azreil> lorre why are you trying to protect newbies? <--(How is this reasonable discussion - he is trying to side-step the issue...)

[20:25]<Lorre> cuz i dun want this game to be evony or tribalwars or what the hell is out there

[20:25]<Azreil> am not saying i dont want to protect newbies,just want to ask you your motiveations

[20:26]<Lorre> and that has to count for everyone not only the lower alliances it has to count for everyone

[20:26]<Lorre> lately this game has been evolving that way 1 cuz of the newbie increase 2 cuz many of the bigger players feel its the time to do so

[20:26]<Azreil> but this is definitely not evony or whatver, this is Illyriad ! and what is the other elelment of the game aside from newbies ? .....

[20:27]<Azreil> its the oldbies ....

[20:27]<Lorre> azreil this game has been loosing the old players 1 by 1

[20:27]<Azreil> so we have to strike the balance bet the newbies and the oldbies

[20:27]<Lorre> havent u noticed

[20:27]<Azreil> so why are oldbies leaving ? havent you asked that question ?

[20:28]<Lorre> there is no balance if u attack a guy cuz he is 20 squares from you its stupid

[20:28]<Lorre> still ur protecting that member

[20:28]<(EOM) Harry> Can i just get in my perspective and you guys can say right or wrong accordingly.... Lorre is upset that a player is attacking a sizably smaller player due to an unknown reason, this has then turned to Lorre wishing retribution so wants to attack said player for the original "ill doing" (put in speech marks not my opinion) this has then alerted Valar to a possible attack on one of its members so that they have an obligation to protect this alliance member, am i right?

[20:29]<Lorre> and darone u have lost all respect i had for you i thaught u were a decent player now i see u would do anything just to stay in the game

[20:29]<Azreil> here you have an oldbie playing the game for more than 1 year already, spending his money ... he is not today playing for the simple reason oif "BULLYING"... that is being too SIMPLISTIC!

[20:29]< ---------- > Az.. WE have had our differences wih you guys

[20:29]<darkone> How is this to stay in the game... do you have mental issues lorre?

[20:30]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Az: What right does Duq or Valar have to siege the newb. Its a simple question really that still hasnt been answered.  <--(AMEN!)

[20:30]<(EOM) Harry> That is really the question, what is the original reason fo this attack, if its a decent reason, then why not leave it at that?

[20:30]<Lorre> darkone are you an idiot you cant decide whats right and what wrong? would u let a guy beat up someone else in rll without trying to stop it?

[20:30]<Azreil> i hope you see that balance and again we the valar is not about bullying newbies. we have developed so many newbies just as all of you .. the berberos incident is isolated and should have been resolved by now if not for lorre ... . <--(by resolved, perhaps he means that berberos should have been razed by now...)

[20:31]<Lorre> it isnt isolated azreil

[20:31]<darkone> Depends on the guys lorre

[20:31]<Lorre> it isnt the first newbie he forces azreil

[20:31]<Lorre> its the third one

[20:31]<Lorre> and for the third time u are protecting a bullie

[20:31]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> I admire that youve assisted newbies Az. That still doesnt justify sieging one though....

[20:32]<Lorre> then darkone what sense of justice do u have

[20:32]< ---------- > well I can speak for a baby alliance! .. WE have been feeling threatened by valar since before the TMM war... 

[20:32]<Xinvoker> How is big players attacking newbies "striving for balance"?

[20:32]< ---------- > DO WE have to continue to be quiet now?

[20:32]<Lorre> what if the cops acted yea u got robbed and we will act on it depending what guys it are

[20:32]<darkone> what sense do you have? you're the one hear demanding everyone stand back so that you can fight a smaller guy  <--(This is bad circular reasoning...  he says Lorre is unfair for wanting to attack a smaller player...  Lorre says that player deserves it for attacking a smaller player...  and the circle continues from there to infinity and beyond....) 

[20:33]<darkone> LOL you think your the illyriad police

[20:33]<darkone> fascist

[20:33]<Lorre> im not fighting a smaller guy the guy feels big enough to attak newbies cuz he is protected

[20:33]<Lorre> will he feel the same when he is threatend

[20:33]<Lorre> darkone ur twistting my words

[20:34]<darkone> not at all

[20:34]< ---------- > at least your words are heard lorre

[20:34]<Lorre> and i thaught u were a decent guy i helpe you i send res to you i protected you

[20:34]<Lorre> and now ur turning around

[20:34]<darkone> When?

[20:35]<Lorre> i did on several occasions u frakking idiot

[20:35]<Lorre> if you can call me a facist i can call you an idiot

[20:35]<darkone> No you didn't

[20:35]<Lorre> i did

[20:35]<Lorre> a coward in a game a coward in real life arent you

[20:35]<darkone> You sent me nothing lorre

[20:35]<berberos> please, can I say a word?

[20:35]<darkone> Im no coward lorre

[20:35]<Lorre> you are darkone

[20:36]<Lorre> sure berberos

[20:36]<darkone> your the one asking for clearance so you can attack someone

[20:36]<berberos> I didn't want this to become such an incident

[20:36]<darkone> its pathetic

[20:36]<Aneirin> Speak berberos  <--(OMG!  Something smart for a change!)

[20:36]<Lorre> XD darkone u clearly havent gotten the point

[20:36]<Stifle> i thought you were wiped out?

[20:36]<darkone> berb it could have been sorted very easily if these idiots did not get involved  <--(Again, by sorted out he means that berberos would have been razed if it wasn't for those meddling children!)

[20:36]<berberos> if anyone is in doupt of the cause I can explain it to him by forwarding the first mail from duq

[20:36]< ---------- > OMFG.. you men are such jerks!! women would have sorted it by now!!!!

[20:37]<Lorre> darkone ur a coward

[20:37]<Lorre> so is valar for protecting a bullie no less

[20:37]<darkone> how am i the coward lorre

[20:37]<Lorre> i do what i have to do

[20:37]<Lorre> u hiide

[20:37]<darkone> for standing up for an ally?

[20:37]<darkone> how do i hide

[20:37]<Lorre> ur standing up for a bullie!

[20:37]<darkone> you r being a bully

[20:37]<Lorre> u hide behind strong allies

[20:38]<Lorre> i left my alliance i do not expect help from the outside

[20:38]<Lorre> i help newbies

[20:38]<Lorre> i protect em from guys like you

[20:38]<darkone> No i dont, who has killed the most in my alliance?

[20:38]<Lorre> u never have sent 1 solier to a newbie to protect

[20:38]<darkone> its you that always needs backup lorre

[20:38]<darkone> you dont have the courage to act alone  <--(LMFAO!!!)

[20:38]<Lorre> i need backup then why am i without alliance?

[20:38]<(EOM) Harry> he's acting alone now lol  <--(Sshhh, aparently VALAR hasnt gotten the memo)

[20:38]<Lorre> then why am i supporting berberos from duq

[20:39]<Lorre> frakking idiot

[20:39]<Lorre> darkone get out of valar

[20:39]<darkone> with createure and gods, as i sadi you dont have the courage to act alone

[20:39]<Lorre> show what you are

[20:39]<Lorre> or keep hidign

[20:39]<berberos> actually I thanks him very much for his help. otherwise I would have been killed

[20:40]<berberos> but I want it to end now

[20:40]<Lorre> i stoped more then 1k of duqs forces

[20:40]<Lorre> now tell mehe isnt a bullie

[20:40]<darkone> why should i leave my alliance because you are to cowardish to back up your pathetic threats  <--(Wait for it...it gets good...)

[20:40]<Lorre> so u cant get reinforced darkone

[20:40]<(EOM) Harry> has any armys or diplos been sent yet?

[20:40]<Stifle> how is stopping 1 k of troops not backing anything up? lol

[20:40]<Lorre> ur an idiot darkone u really are

[20:40]<Lorre> dont you see what you are protecting

[20:41]<darkone> arrr poor lorre, cant stand up so just barks on GC.. well I am off am tired of this pathetic whimpering

[20:41]<Lorre> well then darkone attack me

[20:42]<Lorre> see what it brings you

[20:42]<Lorre> darkone the coward ^^

[20:43]<Lorre> siege me i dont care but show u dare to act without ur alliance

[20:43]<Lorre> i dunno what pop u are but i donct care if u dare to forget my help

[20:44]<Lorre> if you dare to forget what i didi for you

[20:44]<Lorre> if you dare to insult me

[20:44]<Lorre> then attack

[20:44]<Lorre> proof you are not a coward

[20:45]<darkone> Lorre on a final note, I'm not the one threatening to attack, practice what you preach coward....

[20:45]<Lorre> oh frak it

[20:46]<Lorre> there you goo darkone

[20:47]<Lorre> 13days 2 hours <--(Bam!  He didn't expect that!)

[20:47]<Lorre> here is your proof

[20:48]<Lorre> now where is yours  <--(I love this part.)

[20:48]<Kurfist> Lorre you attacked him?

[20:48]<Lorre> duq  <--(Lorre attacked _duQ - if _duQ recieves aide at this point, other alliances will step in to aide Lorre...  We will see how this goes)

[20:50]<Kilotov> he got guts alright.

[20:50]<Kilotov> and heart...but this is a time for the cunning, not the reckless

[20:50]<Lorre> darkone where is your proof

[20:50]<Lorre> coward!

[20:51]<Lorre> kilotov apparently u need to be reckless to get a point across to diiot

[20:52]<Kilotov> well what is the point in having your troops die, endanger your ally mates and risking tho lose a lot of pop?

[20:52]<Lorre> what allies kilotov?

[20:52]<Lorre> im only risking myself  <--(This is what is so heroic and sad at the same time.)

[20:52]<Kilotov> you...gave PA up?

[20:52]<Kilotov> but... this ws not necessary...

[20:53]<Lorre> i did if thats what it takes i will do it without blinking

[20:53]<Lorre> so grats azreil darkone u got a player of 50k pop to bullie now

[20:53]<Lorre> go ahead

[20:54]<Lorre> no im tired of the incresed bullieng here

[20:55]<Lorre> if this is the game its becoming i no longer want to be a part of it

[20:55]<Lorre> in a few months this is evony

[20:57]<berberos> from the point of a rank 2190 player how do I rise above a rank 75 player if I am attacked?

[20:57]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Ber: you request help and likely (as it was in your case) given.

[20:59]<Xinvoker> To be honest, the game shouldn't really be farmville-peaceful. But bullying is another issue

[21:00]<Lorre> darkone i am alone no allies noone gonna support me

[21:00]<Lorre> what are you wating for

[21:01]<Lorre> u trying to discredit me hasnt worked  <--(LoL)

[21:07]<Lorre> noone will support me am alone doesnt matter who would help and who not

[21:07]<Lorre> duq is gonna pay even if i have to take on valar alone

[21:09]<Lorre> i cant attack azreil i like him to much

[21:10]<Lorre> darkone no matter what he says he still ma little guy cant hit him either without being hit first

[21:10]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Lorre: Createaure has already wiped out _Duq's sieging army if that is consolation for you.

[21:11]<Lorre> i know he did llyorn and still im defending berberos from attacks

[21:11]<Lorre> not only from duq

[21:11]<Lorre> proab

[21:11]<Lorre> probably his alt aswell

[21:11]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> So berberos is still being attacked? By whom?

[21:11]<Azreil> so lorre dont overreact..... so what do you want now with your drama? , that all the valar quit the game so that you could prove your point about protecting newbies? thiat is the fallacy of your moraliistic argument..... hey we are not here to destroy the game,,,, because we love it.... we are here to play it.... such incidents as the berberos should be handled case to case and not simplified or genralized into "this game is going to be evony " ... you have it twisted man

[21:12]<Lorre> azreil then sanction duq  <--(Was that the word you meant to use?  or are you asking him to openly sanction _duQ and show where he stands...)

[21:12]<Lorre> then teach him its not allright to attack newbies

[21:14]<Lorre> but i see you are not gonna do that now will you?

[21:15]<Lorre> berberos i would have done it for any other newb and i will admit im not the best guy for diplomacy

[21:15]<Lorre> but im the last to not try and stop a bullie

[21:16]<Lorre> System Victorious defense by berberos's forces at Berbtown under attack by _duQ's forces from Thirty-Six Stratagems 06 jun 2011 19:12 System Victorious defense by berberos's forces at Berbtown under attack by marlenus's forces from Mithgar 06 jun 2011 15:33 System Victorious defense by berberos's forces at Berbtown under attack by _duQ's forces from Infanterie Greift An 06 jun 2011 15:02 System Reinforcements from Lorre have arrived at Berbtown 06 jun 2011 12:58 System Your reinforcements for Berbtown (berberos) have arrived 06 jun 2011 12:58 System Victorious defense by berberos's forces at Berbtown under attack by _duQ's forces from Sun Bing Fa 06 jun 2011 11:30 System Your reinforcements for Berbtown (berberos) have arrived 06 jun 2011

[21:16]<Lorre> now tell me that isnt real

[21:17]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> So Berb has been attacked REPEATEDLY by Valar members? <--(Yes, he has been.  I also have messages from my supporting troops - thousands are dying and all but one of my commanders has been assassinated.  It is very real and is not letting up.)

[21:18]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> If that is the case, I'd be very curious as to what justification Valar have for this?  <--(Thats the question on everyone's mind...  Yet VALAR doesn't say because we all know the truth.)

[21:18]<Lorre> none

[21:19]<Azreil> because you are being simplistic about it lorre.... you are trying to hijack us into being bashed for allowing duQ to bash berberos.... but there should have been many ways to resolve the conflict.... except that you were counting on the gang-up mentality based on the old TMM model ... which we are not.... the game should evolve into more creative ways of conflict resolution

[21:19]<Lorre> im not azreil but answer llyorn now

[21:19]<Lorre> what justification do you have

[21:20]<Lorre> u said it would be resolved by now

[21:20]<Lorre> well i agree

[21:20]<Lorre> by the siege he send!

[21:21]<Lorre> im basing of the old ttm model cu ur acting like the old model

[21:21]<berberos> i have about 3 message-log pages of creative berberos bashing...what can be a solution, if you get attacked and the attacker doen't talk?

[21:21]<berberos> besides, I forwarded the first attack message to you and you didn't answer

[21:22]<Lorre> ah so now am i still a lunatic?

[21:24]<Lorre> oh wanna see a message of duq?

[21:25]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Az: A one off incident is one thing. Repeated attacks indicate your condoning the action. Poor form really mate.

[21:25]<Lorre> lol

[21:25]<Lorre> FW: Defending my vicinity (20 squares) > Received: 03 Jun 2011 13:43 > Original Message: berberos, As you've probably understood your town is very near my second city. For strategical reasons, I'm emptying the area from any potential threat. The purpose of my skirmishes was to show that I'm very serious in defending my neighbourghood. In short, I propose you a deal, either you teleport your town far away (and I will fully compensate you because I'm not a bully) or, I will raze it (FYI, I did capture Maloria 25K pop in less than 24hrs with my secondary siege army) The offer stands as long as you don't complain about it on GC. Anyway, without answer from you in 3hrs, I'd send my siege army. In the worst case, I have a messenger ready to recall afterward (giving you 12 more hrs, I wont recall after bombardment has begun). Best, _duQ  <--(-_-)

[21:26]<Damius> Interesting.

[21:26]<Stifle> wow

[21:26]<Anderrent> what the!!!

[21:26]<Aneirin> Sorrry but whichever way you look at this looks like Lorre trying to start a War. I have to say it is both tiring and tiresome.

[21:27]<Kilotov> shut up you stupid troll  <--(LMFAO!!!!  This comment is the only reason I kept the one above.  (^_^)  Every time I read it, it makes me laugh!)

[21:27]<Klandor> Llyorn - FYI, I have tracked OTHER VALAR members Diplo-Attacking SIGNIFICANTLY weaker players located over 80 squares apart...

[21:27]<Lorre> i am alone aneirin

[21:27]<Lorre> what war

[21:27]<Lorre> i will be massacred no doubt

[21:27]< ---------- > well hats off to you you lorre, ya left ya alliance to keep them safe!?

[21:27]<Llyorn Of Jaensch> Well thats only because you're a 'frakking idiot' Aneirin. To coin a favoured phrase...  <--(Good use of the word!)

[21:28]<berberos> Lorre is one of the few who supported me greatly. Otherwise I would have been out of the game

[21:28]<Kilotov> and this is what we want to avoid, newbies leaving cause of ...events

[21:28]<Lorre> right

[21:28]<Klandor> This "clear a 20 square" space reason is fairly rediculous...

[21:31]<Dhenna> Seems like that 20 squarere rule only works one way doesnt it 

[21:31]<Kilotov> cause if most of people have happy growth, its cause of the pacekeeping that tsome have been doing till now

[21:32]<Kilotov> and lorre always supported newbies, even before i started to play this game

[21:33]<Kilotov> so if you want to bad mouth him, first learn the history

[21:33]<Kilotov> i shall shut up cause i was ordered to not cause problems

[21:33]<Lorre> i passed talking

[21:34]<Dhenna> Well, I'll put it here right now for the record. I fully support Lorre and I genuinely believe that his actions are justified. There, I can't support him materially but I can morally

[21:34]<Anderrent> ^^ my words

[21:35]<Kilotov> you can supply him whit weapons . this is legit

[21:35]<Kilotov> and untrackable

[21:35]<Dhenna> I offered already, he declined  <--(EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS)

[21:35]<Stifle> and now the enemies of lorre know who you are and they will rpobably attack you or something for that. lol

[21:36]<Dhenna> I'm ok with that Stifle, I stand by my opinion  <--(Amen!  We shouldn't have to live in fear of oppression!!!)

[21:36]<Stifle> if you dont get involved you can save your losses alter. I know its a hard decision but if you dont have the bulk to back up your helping lorre then dont help lorre.

[21:37]<Stifle> i just say plan it out instead of acting rashly and impulsively. It leads to defeat

[21:37]<Dhenna> I can voice my opinion if I want, Stifle, I felt a need to offer Lorre some moral support at least

[21:37]<Lorre> noone support me!

[21:37]<Lorre> darkonewants proof here is proof

[21:37]<Lorre> global is proof

[21:38]<Lorre> my actions are proof

[21:38]<Kilotov> hmmm proof? who needs proof if i have instinct

[21:43]<Sister Nikki> Lorre you act as your honor demands so understand that some people would act as their honor and if they will help you then you must not complain

[21:43]<Lorre> i understand sister nikki

[21:43]<Sister Nikki> instead you must be honored

[21:44]<Lorre> i am touched

[21:47]<(EOM) Harry> Lorre what i will promise is this, i will not help in your battle because i can see that you want to duke it out man to man and that is very honourable, however if you still are playing and in one piece by the end, you have full use of any resources basic or other (within reason) to be given to you free of charge

[21:48]<Lorre> harry u know i would never ask anything

[21:48]<Lorre> i would sooner give stuff away then ask any

[21:49]<(EOM) Harry> you dont need to mate, i know you would help me just as i would to you. you'l be getting frequent packages without ask then

[21:49]<Lorre> evil harry

[21:49]<Lorre> lol

And from here it only died off...

Edited by SunStorm - 19 Jul 2011 at 05:26
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Makanalani View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 06:41
This is an interesting global conflict and while I am glad to be enlightened on the subject at hand, I would like to respectfully stay a third party...

TMM was a group known as the The Mal Motshans. It was a large alliance that basically claimed sovereignty over the territory Mal Motsha when the map expanded. They took an approach to destroy settlements within said land unless they joined their alliance. It was seen as unsightly by a vast majority of the general public and TMM was destroyed by a large coalition of players, most notably H?.  It happened roughly last October-November.

Just some history for you SS

-Mak 

Edited by Makanalani - 07 Jun 2011 at 06:51
"Life is a beautiful struggle"

-New IGN: Mak (Dark Blight)
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 07:18
Thank you so very much!  I started in February and had no idea.  Also, the city that is being sieged is in Keppen.  That is where I was before I relocated.  This (the attack on berberos) could have been me!  And I would have fought it also! (^_^)

Ryuuku View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 08:56
Originally posted by SunStorm SunStorm wrote:

[21:12]<Lorre> azreil then sanction duq  <--(Was that the word you meant to use?  or are you asking him to openly sanction _duQ and show where he stands...)

I would just like to point out that sanction is one of those odd words which has two meanings that are in opposition to each other.

Sanction, verb (used with object)
a. to authorize, approve, or allow: an expression now sanctioned by educated usage.
b. to ratify or confirm: to sanction a law.
or
c. to impose a sanction on; penalize, especially by way of discipline.

I think Lorre was using meaning (c.) in that sentence.

Edited by Ryuuku - 07 Jun 2011 at 08:57
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 14:17
Thank you so much for letting me know - I actually went to dictionary.com before posting (wanted to double check the word meant what I thought it did), however, I didn't see that definition.  (^_^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluffy posted this earlier - I thought it was funny (I spliced the center back together because in chat log it was incomplete and he had to finish it later) *just so I'm not accused of anything*

[08:36]<fluffy> ****PUBLIC NOTICE****

[08:36]<fluffy> alright, this may be radical thinking, but I've decided to claim all squares within a radius of 40 from my towns. Everyone in that range has 24 hours to move or get sieged

[08:36]<fluffy> ****END NOTICE****

Edited by SunStorm - 12 Jun 2011 at 15:03

Kilotov of DokGthung View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 14:18
this is somewhat sad ..

Edited by Kilotov of DokGthung - 07 Jun 2011 at 14:21
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 14:31
I knew it was only a matter of time before Lorre's idiocy would finally take over.

Meltdown #2

First one was by The_Dude who I never liked. Glad you are gone.

And Lorre, you are better off leaving now since I will make sure that your alliance will end. But if you leave, then I will allow your alliance to stay.

As long as this game is still going I will be here. I will and the spies that are with me, we will make havoc onto all we see fit.

Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 14:36
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

I knew it was only a matter of time before Lorre's idiocy would finally take over.
Meltdown #2
First one was by The_Dude who I never liked. Glad you are gone.
And Lorre, you are better off leaving now since I will make sure that your alliance will end. But if you leave, then I will allow your alliance to stay.
As long as this game is still going I will be here. I will and the spies that are with me, we will make havoc onto all we see fit.

Loser! *coughs*
Kilotov of DokGthung View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 14:39
lorre will NOT fail. your trolling is ineffective.

SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 15:25
Quote And Lorre, you are better off leaving now since I will make sure that your alliance will end. But if you leave, then I will allow your alliance to stay.

LH you idiot - {PA} has not been disbanded and there is no way anyone is gonna let you end us.  LMFAO - You sure do crack me us!  That was almost as good as your other post...  http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/ddd-daily-dose-of-drama-db-cok-vs-champ_topic1944_post20253.html?KW=#20253  

Now to quote Kilotov...
Quote [21:27]<Kilotov> shut up you stupid troll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>
  Share Topic